New Mexico AG sues to stop horse slaughter

Dec 20, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Town Talk

A court hearing Friday in New Mexico may lift an injunction on horse slaughter in the United States.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Dec 22, 2013
Yeah

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

artur wrote:
in other words a better and more accomplished man than you'll ever be. Sorry that you feel so insignificant.

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

King should focusing on the mental health debacle instead of dragging his feet like he did in the Rebecca Vigil-Jiron case where the statute of limitations let her walk. He constantly whines he has too little money and staff to look into things and here he is squandering more on a personal agenda at our expense. And he's running for governor since term limits kick in. Bueno bye King, adios!
THE GREEN WATCH DOG

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

artur wrote:
Here is a guy, Gary King, who is so in cahoots with the most robust lady of the night NM lawyers, who is so brilliantly incompetent, who is so up to his tonsils in ennui, mis- management, and cloistered democrat dross that he couldn't gulp a gasp of clean air politics if you gave him a free airplane ticket to Nisswa, with tetherball, Crown Royal, and cream soda comped.
Your AG is on my side of the front line in stopping this senseless cruel act. Across our great country, we will overcome the wicked and cruel. Stand back buddy!

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

For some, eating horsemeat is an unbridled disaster.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••