Letter: Hurricane Sandy contracts req...

Letter: Hurricane Sandy contracts require good monitors

There are 1 comment on the The Jersey Journal story from Feb 11, 2013, titled Letter: Hurricane Sandy contracts require good monitors. In it, The Jersey Journal reports that:

New Jersey and the other states that were hit hard by Hurricane Sandy had to wait far too long for Congress to approve the federal aid that is so desperately needed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jersey Journal.

Anonymous

Far Rockaway, NY

#1 Feb 11, 2013
I just needed to vent somewhere. After Hurricane Sandy we received 3800 and were told to figure it out. 4 months later, we still have received nothing else, even after losing our work vehicle and tools. So guess what? Mommy has to prostitute to pay her rent. Landlord doesnt seem to care. Stores dont care. They all want their money.

Thanks AMERICA! I paid my taxes, my business taxes, and this is what i have to do in order to live. This or get one of the millions of jobs available to pay my $1500 rent plus utilities. What a great system we live in.

Maybe i'll catch AIDS, and then the world will notice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Jersey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
T R U M P can save the USA 11 hr Arrest hillary 7
News Christie leads delegation to Cleveland, but not... Jul 19 trump fan 2
Horizon New Jersey Health Jul 16 airman 6
Hillary Clinton's Racist Hero Jul 9 Hillbilly is a fraud 5
News 'Sick and heartbroken,' Christie reacts to Dall... Jul 9 tom jones 1
News Supreme Court's immigration decision is a step ... Jun 24 spud 3
wmp Jun 24 Realist 2
More from around the web