The Hispanic 2-23 POWERBALL 338 FBI 'win" fix..

Posted in the New Jersey Forum

Diana Vickery

New York, NY

#1 Mar 26, 2013
Ok I understand the "reason" the FBI YES the Federal Bureau Of Investigation fixed the "win" for the hispanic TRUCK DRIVER on 2-23 on the 338 "anagram" amount to Erin Maxwell's 8-30-08 murder in Oswego County, N.Y, and "WHY" that 3088 "anagram" to it also was placed on my sons GREEN Acheiva in march of 2008..all part of the JACK HIM WRUGHT" plan to kill him as a threat over my head..to how it all links to the NYS Police cover of a Car JACKING" claim off the rape of 10 year old girl and the mudrder of her mother on VER PLANK RD in Onondaga Co. the day after ( ROGUE police) "line up" clue with the HERKIMER shootings that took place off it all also..The
"She think's she's going to take on that kind of money" plan behind i all by the ROGUES who set it all to counteract the "Bury the lying bush" plan they have in motion now on me..That clue was set by a FBI "friendly fire" bullet on 4-5-07 my fathers birthday..in Hunterdon County, New Jersey..Just as the NACO "OFF MEXICO" rhymes with WACO shooting location of Fed Nicholas Ivie who's 0225 badge number is link to my sons 2-25 birthday.

YES the 2-23 POWERBALL LOTTERY drawing was "fixed" by the ROGUR FBI..as a money back up source for their later plans.

The Verplank Rd Location..a SHIP clue to the crime PIRATES bnehind it all who work under the code PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN..an "OFF MEXICO" plan they have and "HE" runs under the code name JACK SPARROW..Erin Maxwell's sexual abuse and murder in Palermo , N.Y,(am "OFF MEXICO" N.Y. location also..was set up to be covered up by a PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN claim of how she tried to act out a hanging scene off the MOVIE.

The same way suspect David Renz and NYS POLICE set out to claim Renza rape and muder crimes were the result of a "car JACKING" attempt..

RIGHT now it ALL points othe NYS GOV Andrew Cuomo off his 12-6 birthday and its link to my sister Angela Vickery Lenahan vanburens 1206 "THRILL OF THE KILL" cell phone number..that beagn as a clue off the name CHARLES RUNGE on 4-8-04 the day he cut me off in his oncoming lane on VER PLANK RD(ship) and Morgan Rd (PIRTES captian clue link to erin Maxwells coming murder) On that NYS POLICE MV104A report taken by Officer MD Beiderman#4619 there is NO mention of how RUNGE drove erraticly into his oncoming lae to cause the "accident" off his "right of way" claims..Yes he was at the stop sign first as I told Officr Beiderman also..BUT he stalled and kept his dead turned then as I crossed he cut me off..and was still parked on the oncoming shoulder facing traffic when Beiderman arrived..

In additon to the TWO "friendly fire" FED deaths there are also 5 other dead cops linked to this by an overkill of clues also in each story..as the ROGUE FBI and NYS police and some military scumnag recruits linked to George Lundy continue to clue they will another female child and others in "THE THRILL OF THE KILL" all part of their BILL VICKERY 8-11 ALLSTATE JETTY plan..for "gain" off it all after my death..and being forced to get the story out this way..
Diana Vickery

Oswego, NY

#2 Mar 26, 2013
YS as the debate rages on..It IS quite possible that NYS police may have told the murdered librarians family that I was spreading the photo of the susepct against their wishes..and that they need to "protect" the family fromthe scumbags taunters..out there..tha I may have sent..thats a LINE OF SHIT....My side is NOT disrespectful to the vicitms...and that ONLY occurs when I am tyring to provoke something with the ROGUES and their cumbags behind it all..it comes directly FROM ME.. I would NOT send anyone to harm another..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Jersey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stutzman to Introduce GOA-Backed National Recip... Thu Tory II 1
born garibaldi 7 days victims Jan 23 exit 200 6
my sister masturbated and copulated with me (Dec '11) Jan 21 Carol 8
Democrat Booker Wins New Jersey Senate Election (Oct '13) Jan 7 swedenforever 31
gaming entertainment news 'wow it progressive r... (Dec '11) Dec '14 vicent 15
Activists try to rile up Chris Christie, pile u... Dec '14 Billy Ringo 17
Trucking industry fears driver shortage could h... Dec '14 Paul Bear 6
More from around the web