Poll: NJ Residents Back Vetoed Gun Co...

Poll: NJ Residents Back Vetoed Gun Control Bills

There are 1 comment on the WKXW-FM Trenton story from Sep 19, 2013, titled Poll: NJ Residents Back Vetoed Gun Control Bills. In it, WKXW-FM Trenton reports that:

A new poll shows many New Jerseyans support three pieces of gun control legislation that were recently vetoed by Gov. Chris Christie.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKXW-FM Trenton.

“Pompous pontificator”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1 Sep 19, 2013
If NJ residents (inmates?) hate guns so much, they deserve what they've got, both in their choice of gangster government, and lack of security.

NJ is effectively a gun free zone where carjackings, home invasions and every other assorted violent crimes are too common. I doubt the veracity of the claimed percentage of the reported answers, but what can you expect from the left-leaning sources doing the reporting. I DO know there ARE pockets of liberty-loving Jersey-ites; I feel for them trying to push that bolder uphill (no, I'm not referring to Gov. Christie).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Jersey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cruz criticizes Obama over seized U.S. sailors Mon Ritual Habitual 2
News The 2 states Obama hasn't visited (Mar '15) Jan 26 MVEMJSUNP 10
News Christie leaves campaign trail to return to N.J... Jan 23 Le Jimbo 4
How to make money online (Dec '10) Jan 23 Kent 3
News Bloomfield, Verona stores accused of unlawful p... Jan 18 elias 1
my sister masturbated and copulated with me (Dec '11) Jan '16 Sound 21
Donald Trump (REPENT Dec '15 open your eyes 1
More from around the web