Pakistani accused of poisoning to death 22 in feud

Jul 19, 2013 Full story: KTEN-TV Denison

The military's highest court has denied a government request to reconsider the overturned murder conviction of a Marine who has served more than half of his 11-year sentence in one of the biggest war crime cases... The military's highest court has denied a government request to reconsider the overturned murder conviction of a Marine who has served ... (more)

Read more
Jeffrey Beall Scam-Denver

Penrith, Australia

#1 Jul 19, 2013
Jeffrey Beall work as a librarian at Auraria Library, University of Colorado Denver, in Denver, Colorado. He maintains a list of open access journals and publishers.

He includes lot of good journals as list of Predatory publishers in his web page. He will write rubbish about the journals for particular period of time then email the publisher for negotiation. If the publisher agrees to pay him, he will remove the publisher from his predatory list. Since the growing and well reputed open access journals is taking the revenue of closed access publishers, he has been doing this scam for a long time and is backed by closed access journals community.

For example he black listed Hindawi and Versita Open and after “negotiation”, he removed the publishers name from his black list. This guy publish his “great research” works with the help of his supporters. He had published an article in “XYZ” and it can be accessible in the Internet.

The readers posted comments about his real face and “XYZ’s websites. Since XYZ is a strong backer of him, removed those comments from its web pages. THE XYZ is a one of the leading closed Access Publisher.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Jersey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A Rabbi Remembers His Relationship With Michael... 12 hr JinaWild 82
News Oliver North: Saved by USS New Jersey (Nov '11) Mar 25 swedenforever 11
News N.J. lawmakers approve direct car sales by Tesla Mar 20 fordNperception 1
News The push to give licenses to undocumented immig... Mar 11 moby 5
my sister masturbated and copulated with me (Dec '11) Mar 11 joker 15
News New Jersey's high property taxes are fault of f... (Sep '14) Mar 9 disney star 7
Fine Speakers Bureau News and Tips -- February ... Mar 7 toastnj 1
More from around the web