Gov. Christy Is A Good Man!

Gov. Christy Is A Good Man!

Posted in the New Jersey Forum

Jesse

United States

#1 Nov 3, 2012
Gov.Christy is making the effort to do everything in his power to help the people of his state while hate talk radio and telivision host Rush Limbaugh, Hannity and Piers Morgan are flapping thier lips with negative entertainment. Instead of using thier media for nonsense they should start acting like respectable men and do what ever is in thier power to help the people and businesses affected by Hurricane Sandy. Gov. Chris Christy and all the first responders would appreciate any and all helping hands.

Thank You Gov. Christy and your family, I can understand the huge responsibility.
California

United States

#2 Nov 4, 2012
California would be blessed if our Governor was Gov. Chris Christy. Gov. Christy has my vote 2016.
Concerned

Houston, TX

#3 Nov 5, 2012
Jesse wrote:
Gov.Christy is making the effort to do everything in his power to help the people of his state while hate talk radio and telivision host Rush Limbaugh, Hannity and Piers Morgan are flapping thier lips with negative entertainment. Instead of using thier media for nonsense they should start acting like respectable men and do what ever is in thier power to help the people and businesses affected by Hurricane Sandy. Gov. Chris Christy and all the first responders would appreciate any and all helping hands.
Thank You Gov. Christy and your family, I can understand the huge responsibility.
Those TV shows have said NOTHING negative regarding Governor Christy. They are being critical of Obama making a campaign appearance SHORT one I might add and then flying off in the wild blue yonder and doing NOTHING. YET he promised Gov. Christy the moon. The news media are reporting the facts Jesse. Now you go out and VOTE AGAINST OBAMA for not living up to his responsibility. The Presidental race should have been put totally on hold and Obama should be there with Christy ordering more help. BUT he knew he had NJ in the bag political wise so he left.
If he were any President he would have stayed with NJ and proven that he was capable of doing something right.
THINK ON THIS JESSE!
Concerned

Houston, TX

#4 Nov 5, 2012
I meant the presidental race should have been put totally on hold as far as Obama was concerned as this country should come FIRST as long as he is President.
I also commend Christy. Frankly I hope one day to see him as our President. He is a true leader.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5 Nov 6, 2012
Christie got played...he let Romney down with lack luster speech at convention....now he's huggin Obama ...LOL
true voter

Sedalia, KY

#6 Nov 6, 2012
I'd like to thank the Govener for giving Obama the photo opp that he needed to help him get re elected Way to go Chris for destoying America. Clearly Romney had a lead before Obama's photo opp with the govener.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#7 Nov 7, 2012
true voter wrote:
I'd like to thank the Govener for giving Obama the photo opp that he needed to help him get re elected Way to go Chris for destoying America. Clearly Romney had a lead before Obama's photo opp with the govener.
Agree 100%...he's a Bloomberg republican and has just bombed his national aspirations...
Realworldperson

Statesboro, GA

#8 Nov 8, 2012
Christie caused Rominey the election with the big fat lie about how wonderful Obama is.
How's Obama doing for you now.
And when he's sunbathing in Hawii on your
tax paying dollars see how many wonderful
things Christie can say then. I would never
ever support Christie for president but
before I would have.
charley brown

Buckner, KY

#9 Nov 9, 2012
Realworldperson wrote:
Christie caused Rominey the election with the big fat lie about how wonderful Obama is.
How's Obama doing for you now.
And when he's sunbathing in Hawii on your
tax paying dollars see how many wonderful
things Christie can say then. I would never
ever support Christie for president but
before I would have.
I totally agree with you. I would not vote for Christie for dog catcher since he gave obama the election with his turncoat actions. I do hope he runs again next year so I can vote against him. Thanks lard a$$.
Going Home

Hammonton, NJ

#10 Nov 29, 2012
Jesse wrote:
Yes he is. He is doing just a wonderful job isnt he. This week the Parkway put tolls back for emergency workers and personell and if you go to some of the hard hit islands they dont have power or water and its been over a month. Thats one heck of a good job. Just about as good as Hostes and Twinkies made out.
I always heard good things about jersey but this place takes the cake. I will soon see this place in my rear view mirror for the last time and I wont come back if 2 Hurricane Sandys hit Jersey in the same week.
John H

Jacksonville, FL

#11 Dec 4, 2012
Maybe Christie should give Obama a bigger hug. Are you TARZANS still waiting for your messiah to help? How about you LATINOS still hanging on? Still looking for REVENGE? FOOLS!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Jersey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary clinton IRS investigation Wed Norman 1
T R U M P can save the USA Jul 22 Arrest hillary 7
News Christie leads delegation to Cleveland, but not... Jul 19 trump fan 2
Horizon New Jersey Health Jul 16 airman 6
Hillary Clinton's Racist Hero Jul 9 Hillbilly is a fraud 5
News 'Sick and heartbroken,' Christie reacts to Dall... Jul 9 tom jones 1
News Supreme Court's immigration decision is a step ... Jun '16 spud 3
More from around the web