Santorum is right at home with voter give-and-take

Jan 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Post-gazette.com

Rick Santorum and his conservative Republican views faced some of the political extremes of New Hampshire on Thursday, ranging from the cold catcalls of a college crowd to the warm applause of residents attending a town hall meeting leading up to Tuesday's presidential primary.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
CarolO

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2012

Santorum is a religious zealot. Strange how he constantly complains about government but wants to bring it right into our bedrooms to make sure we aren't using a contraceptive. Perhaps he thinks we all want to be The Duggers and tote around 19 kids. He wants each State to decide if they will have contraceptives. That includes men. And also includes those who take contraceptives for reasons other than preventing pregnancy?

Having a population explosive of unwanted kids that welfare will support is stupid. Also the spreading of AIDS, STD, etc.

His views on blacks and on gays is also troubling. A president is president for the people. That includes people of ALL faiths, ALL races and even those who have no religion at all. And why religion is supposed to be kept out of politics.
conservative crapola

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2012

Sanatorium took. From the taxpayers, so his brood could be home skrewled. He clearly lacks ethics and a memory and will be a career desk jockey once he has his bachmann moment.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent New Hampshire Discussions

Search the New Hampshire Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
I want to write your true story - for free (Jul '07) Sat Drishti 289
Cruz: Sebelius departure doesn't end O-Care fight Apr 18 conservative crapola 39
Are ghosts real? (Dec '07) Apr 18 anewfoundbeliever 160
How Could A Voluntary NH Society Function? (Jan '13) Apr 13 Anti-gov 3
Former Massachusetts Senator Brown to kick off ... Apr 10 Billy Ringo 49
Gender pay gap needs to be closed Apr 4 Cordwainer Trout 2
i need a real spell casters Apr 2 Dr EBOSE 4
•••
•••
•••
•••