AG's office probes hospital CEO salaries

Jul 3, 2012 Full story: SeacoastOnline

The salaries of nonprofit hospital CEOs have increased at a higher rate than any other private-sector position in the last couple of years, according to a new report released by the New Hampshire Center for Public Policy Studies.

Full Story
Wow

Manchester, NH

#1 Jul 4, 2012
Hospital CEOS have been overcompnsated in NH. The Hospital Board of Directrs approves CEO salary and benefits.

Is it possible that the Board members breached thier fiduciary duty to the hospitals and recieved money/benefits in return for inflating the hospital CEOS income?

Recently, a number of NH hospitals sued the state of NH in an attempt to get tens of millions of dollars from the state that they believe the state of NH owes them.

It is interesting to note that not all of the NH hospitals are participating in the lawsuit against the State of NH. Those that do participate in the lawsuit will have to open their books to the state. Will corruption and unethical conduct be found?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Hampshire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steiner For Congress - Experience Counts!! Join... (Jul '08) Feb 22 Weekender 5
Who's got your vote in the New Hampshire Senate... Feb 22 chestawatchdog1 21
EBTedge problems Feb 19 Julie-Ann 6
Pot heads are mean Feb 19 Julie-Ann 1
Are ghosts real? (Dec '07) Feb 15 necromancer 185
I want to write your true story - for free (Jul '07) Feb 11 michaelrae2000 320
NH economists optimistic on 2015 at Nashua cham... Jan '15 reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web