Herman Cain Article for Yahoo! US News

Herman Cain Article for Yahoo! US News

Posted in the New Hampshire Forum

Shane Remer

Newport, NH

#1 Nov 9, 2011
This is a repost of the discussion: Herman Cain.

Hey, I'm writing an article for Yahoo! US News services and need thoughts and comments from registered GOP voters in New Hampshire.

I need to know how you feel about Herman Cain, his campaign, his platform and, importantly, the sexual harassment charges against him. How, as voters, do you feel about Cain - given everything you know about him to date? Would you vote for him in the New Hampshire primary?

Please include your name, location, and a title, such as student, small business owner, parent, etc.

I can't guarantee the story will be published or make the cut, or, if it does, that all quotes will be used. However, I will make sure to post a link if it does.

Thank you for your time,

Shane Remer

Yahoo! Contributor Network

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Hampshire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Walker looks to build momentum in for early pri... Tue Bikers sux 3
Why I Am Voting for Trump Aug 31 Vote Trump 20
News Same-sex couples feel relief as N.H. allows mar... (Jun '09) Aug 28 ANNONYMOUS 78
Lift Putter WMUR Job fair event Concord Stan Kr... (Aug '09) Aug 24 nationwide jobs 176
News Clinton's campaign-trail moment with manslaught... Aug 22 Community Disorga... 6
Need Landlord Leads Aug 20 Boudoon 10
Legally Trump Is Right, No Anchor Babies Aug 19 Go Trump 1
More from around the web