Herman Cain Article for Yahoo! US News

Herman Cain Article for Yahoo! US News

Posted in the New Hampshire Forum

Shane Remer

Newport, NH

#1 Nov 9, 2011
This is a repost of the discussion: Herman Cain.

Hey, I'm writing an article for Yahoo! US News services and need thoughts and comments from registered GOP voters in New Hampshire.

I need to know how you feel about Herman Cain, his campaign, his platform and, importantly, the sexual harassment charges against him. How, as voters, do you feel about Cain - given everything you know about him to date? Would you vote for him in the New Hampshire primary?

Please include your name, location, and a title, such as student, small business owner, parent, etc.

I can't guarantee the story will be published or make the cut, or, if it does, that all quotes will be used. However, I will make sure to post a link if it does.

Thank you for your time,

Shane Remer

Yahoo! Contributor Network

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Hampshire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Ambassador Scott Brown is politics a "blodd... Jun '17 Donald duck Von T... 1
Need Landlord Leads (Jul '15) Jun '17 Kilgore trout 16
Hidden places Apr '17 Bruinsbabe04 1
News Pat Buchanan: Is Trump enlisting in the War Party? Apr '17 USA Oligarchy 3
News Christie charming voters, who still worry about... (May '15) Mar '17 Dead Mothers Club 19
Lift Putter WMUR Job fair event Concord Stan Kr... (Aug '09) Mar '17 Trump link websearch 179
News Citing Trump's voter fraud lie, state elections... Feb '17 Matthew 1
More from around the web