pine grove apts ossipee nh

pine grove apts ossipee nh

Posted in the New Hampshire Forum

PINE GROVE APTS

Sanbornton, NH

#1 Apr 17, 2012
SO many are saying the Pine Grove Apts in Ossipee NH is a drug infested Dive? Is this true? I heard dirty needles can be found where children play- the garbage is rat infested, the hallways are NASTY, the walls are disqusting.. The smell i hear is like vomit in there. Why is this place still open? Who the hell runs this dump and why are children allowed in a section 8 drug addict, infested shyt hole?

Close it down if there are so many complaints... has anyone died there? God, what is NH coming to that allows children to live with filth and losers? Hope they shut it down if its everything everyone says it is... feel bad for the kids.
left behind

Lewiston, ME

#2 Aug 26, 2012
it is as nasty as they say. i have only been there 7 months and the lanlord doesnt care who lives there or what happens to us.
one of the inicent

Lewiston, ME

#3 Feb 2, 2013
i have been living there for over a year and its just as nasty as nasty as you think except the vomit part. why does the state let our children live there i do not know but yes there are drug dealing going on every weekend and i know of 1 murder and yet im trapped. i do not do drugs or deal and i dont cover up murders for my tentants, yet im stuck. ppl tell me stuff and i listen so i know alot, i see alot and i hear alot. if ppl only cared about the building it would be a better place and the landlord is part of the problem tto
One looking

Framingham, MA

#4 Apr 21, 2013
I was so glad to hear these comments....and why is the goverment not taking care of those who ARE TRYING TO FIND A SAFE place,
trying despretaly to beging a life, this sounds like you can report it to the county attourney...and ask for an inspection!!!!! And Write to all the atourneys in the phone book and ask WHAT do WE do!!!Call channel nine news,after calling for a Check...for your safety.....god bless.
NikkiNik

Inman, SC

#5 Nov 18, 2013
well I just got a letter stating that I am up and eligible for an apartment there. NO THANKS, its a shame that the low income individuals who really need this kind of help and work hard and are raising children and have NOTHING to do with drugs or that lifestyle, have to be subjected to this sort of garbage. They not only need to do drug testing on employees but the low income housing authority should start doing drug testing on the future Tenants, that would clean up a lot, if they do drugs they don't move in. Just as if they do drugs they don't get hired! I guess Ill be turning my letter back in for the Pine Grove Apts with a big fat NO THANK YOU. Where do we honest drug free, law abiding, hard working, low income people go that's not being bombarded with these kinds of people?
Jon

United States

#6 Nov 29, 2013
So you think the government should do it for you? Really? How about you fucking move. There are plenty cities in the U.S. that have affordable housing thats not crime infested. Get of your ass and make your situations better other than sitting around whining about how the government should do this or that. Theres bigger fucking problems. You really have no idea whats going on in our economy do you? Get ready for the next recession SLASH full blown depression, where you'll wait all day just to get a loaf of bread. How about you make an effort to fix your situation. Pray the U.S. doesn't go bankrupt in the next 20 years or you'll have no assistance.
jking

Damariscotta, ME

#7 Jan 25, 2014
actually there was a total of over 14 deaths here it used to be a rehab center
RightHereRightNo w

United States

#8 Jul 8, 2014
It's been a roof over my head for 9 months but can't wait to get the hell out of here in a few months. Trashy people, kids run wild and people sell drugs with kids right in the apartment. The pregnant ones all drink and smoke and never make their kids pick their stuff up. Don't move here unless it's between this or a homeless shelter, seriously.
SteveK

Concord, NH

#9 Aug 27, 2014
I'm assuming you all made child abuse reports when you witnessed drug deals going on in front of the children? The tenants make the building what it is. It has nothing to do with the management. Management isn't responsible for people's behaviors. All the apartments have been renovated and tens of thousands of dollars must have been spent as there are new floors, walls, cabinets, new rugs, new appliances. Yet the tenants won't appreciate living there almost rent free in new apartments and will trash them anyway. All the tenants complain but if none of them sign complaints, call the police or make reports to Housing, the management can't do anything. Management is not there 24/7 to witness what goes on and can't accuse somebody of something just because another tenant says it's happening. I'm sure most of these tenants are able bodied individuals who choose to live off the government instead of fending for themselves and getting jobs so they can obtain affordable housing elsewhere. They should feel lucky to have an apartment at Pine Grove because no regular landlord would take them in.
POLECAT

Nashua, NH

#10 Aug 19, 2015
REALLY? Management not at fault? SEEMS IV heard that before either in manurfacturing or LANDLORDING !!!!!! im not sure who currently manages it but whenRANDY LYMAN managed it she lived several miles away.SORRY but somebody needs to LIVE there and manage it.15 units do not MANAGE THEMSELVES.ITS CALLED TAKE NO SHIT FROM TENANTS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Hampshire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wood from Alton, NH Dec 4 nmills1776 1
How much does a pack of cigarettes cost in new ... (Jul '08) Nov 29 joylewin 83
News The Campaign Trail (Feb '16) Nov '17 Big Pauly 71
News Out-of-staters may have won New Hampshire for C... Oct '17 Mick 93
News N.H. wants apology after Trump called state a '... Oct '17 Fat Bastard 4
News New England Ski Area Operator Sets New Helmet R... Oct '17 Fat Bastard 1
Lift Putter WMUR Job fair event Concord Stan Kr... (Aug '09) Oct '17 Trumplink TOP SEO 180
More from around the web