NY reader asks about John Monetti

NY reader asks about John Monetti

There are 48 comments on the Plains Feeder story from Jan 17, 2007, titled NY reader asks about John Monetti. In it, Plains Feeder reports that:

A Plains Feeder readers from Long Island, NY has e-mailed the feedlot with a copy of the following message she sent to Nebraska State Attorney General Jon Bruning in which she voices her concern over recent ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Plains Feeder.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Kay

Omaha, NE

#1 Jan 24, 2007
I also emailed about this mess. Got pretty much the same response. I certainly wish Mr Bruning could see first hand the damage done to both the girl & her family.

It appears that money talks!
a concern to all

United States

#2 Jan 24, 2007
Very sad story but unless the county attorney is somehow being deliquent in his duty then AG Bruning can't really step in and actually shouldn't. Hopefully the time spent is for working up a case that will stick. Some cases just take a long time before coming to trial. Hopefully parents in Long Island are vigilate until the case can get to trial. I have heard commercials on the radio (I believe done by Bruning) address the issue of pedophiles and Nebr children on the internet.
Kay

Omaha, NE

#3 Feb 1, 2007
I sincerely hope that you are right. Is it me or does there appear to be a huge increase in pedophiles? Perhaps, it's just more out in the open now. Still, laws need to change so that these people receive much more harsh sentences. I think it would be best to have blanket laws across the entire country. Too easy for these very sick people to move from one place to another & play the justice systems.
peds for peds

Omaha, NE

#4 Feb 2, 2007
Peds should be locked up forever or forced to mate with legal age peds. You attack a kid, you go to jail forever.

Wait a minute, what if kids rape adults ??
Tell Me More

Marinette, WI

#5 Feb 2, 2007
Brunning won't do anything about it unless maybe Monetti got her pregnant, married the girl and actually wanted to take care of the kid. Then well well well... Brunning might need to make an example out of him. Because it is so important to remember sex with a minor is illegal unless you have a lot of cash then you can go about your dirty little business.
Just Curious

United States

#6 Feb 2, 2007
County Attorney didn't stop Bruning from stepping into the middle of the Koso case! I guess Bruning isn't worried right now cause he's not currently up for reelection and doesn't need to be in the national news.
Rusti

Omaha, NE

#7 Feb 3, 2007
Many readers have contacted Brunning, even though we get a form letter back as a reply....he`s aware.
Peds- You are a friend of mine ! I like how you think.
http://feedlot.blogspot.com/-The latest
Kay

Omaha, NE

#8 Feb 5, 2007
Reopening Alcatraz might not be such a bad idea, here?

Since: Dec 06

United States

#9 Feb 9, 2007
What moron let this guy out to rape again? Our Legal system has serious issues.
Kay

Omaha, NE

#10 Feb 12, 2007
Money appears to talk. Laws need to change across the entire country. Internet crosses many borders. I believe standard laws should apply across all borders too.
standards

Omaha, NE

#11 Feb 25, 2007
kay- I agree, standards.

peds- btw, I knew a lady that was a foster mom and had a foster kid rape her, lil scamp/
someone

Bronx, NY

#12 Feb 26, 2007
monetti should go to he/ll for what he did to that girl...and what he almost did to me..
someone

Omaha, NE

#13 Feb 28, 2007
Tell.

Who?
Scroll up to rusti/omaha. clik on the link. send him an e-mail...

If not now, when?
girlscoutleader

AOL

#14 Mar 7, 2007
someone wrote:
monetti should go to he/ll for what he did to that girl...and what he almost did to me..
If somthing happened to you, you should speak to a trusted adult or friend.
Erica

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Mar 31, 2007
I was a student of Mr. Monetti and he would make me sit on his lap when he chcked my work. He also always told me to wear my hair down. It was very uncomfterable.
nee

Omaha, NE

#16 Apr 8, 2007
someone

Bronx, NY

#17 Apr 8, 2007
girlscoutleader wrote:
<quoted text>
If somthing happened to you, you should speak to a trusted adult or friend.
i have and thank you
someone

Bronx, NY

#18 Apr 8, 2007
Erica wrote:
I was a student of Mr. Monetti and he would make me sit on his lap when he chcked my work. He also always told me to wear my hair down. It was very uncomfterable.
what school did you go to when he did that?

ptg

“ptgustan”

Since: Jan 07

Somewhere near Omaha, Nebraska

#19 Apr 25, 2007
A Plains Feeder reader has sent the following:

I made a few phone calls to the Nebraska Federal District Court and the US Marshal's office to find out what I could about John Monetti. I found out that he is being held in Cass County, Nebraska. He has a date set for a jury trial: May 21st at 9:00 AM in the Omaha Federal Building before Chief Judge Joseph F. Bataillon. I'll try to attend.
College Friend

Sunnyside, NY

#20 May 21, 2007
I hope to get an update on the trial - I went to college with John and thought he was a great guy. Obviously he got involved with someone too young. Why is it that when a woman falls in love with a young boy its not the same scandal? And I am sorry, but 15 years old!? She should have known better also! I don't care if she has mild autism. Thats called Assbergers Disease and they sure as hell know right from wrong!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nebraska Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bank robber threw out usual script (Mar '10) Aug 21 Loke 36
ape and Annette take objects especially shinny Aug 5 tram 1
ape and Annette uncivilized behavior patterns Aug 5 tram 1
ape and Annette mimic dirty no learncitve Aug 5 tram 1
apes are Annette species four chromosome differ... Aug 5 tram 1
primitive species found Annette Marion cpms Aug 5 tram 1
Annette Marion beats chest normal for ape Aug 5 tram 1
More from around the web