United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2007

Judged:

I LIVE IN OMAHA NEBRAKA AND THIS TOWN REALLY SUCKS,I MISS LOS ANGELES AND NEW YORK. THIS LITTLE TOWN OF OMAHA IS AS CLOSE AS YOU CAN GET TO FARM LIVING EVERY BODY IS A FARMER AND STUPID.
james killer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2007

Judged:

I FORGOT TO ADD THAT EVERYBODY STILL THINKS THAT SMOKING IS COOL AND CHEW TOBACO ( I KNOW VERY COUNTRY).
THEY'RE LIVING LIKE CALI AND NEW YORK ,BUT LIKE 20 YEARS AGO.
KilgoreTrout

Bowie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2007

Judged:

Stop torturing yourself and everyone around you---and move.
james killer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2007

Judged:

I really, really ,wish I could.
Faith

Syracuse, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2007

Judged:

james killer wrote:
I LIVE IN OMAHA NEBRAKA AND THIS TOWN REALLY SUCKS,I MISS LOS ANGELES AND NEW YORK. THIS LITTLE TOWN OF OMAHA IS AS CLOSE AS YOU CAN GET TO FARM LIVING EVERY BODY IS A FARMER AND STUPID.
Get over ur self i live in nebraska and i am fine ur just some spoiled brat who is pampered besides if u wernt then y would u descrase ur home town u just r to city for nebraska!!!!and besides we all dont smoke Tabacco or drink so shut up and another thing gangs,drinkers,and riots r all in the big citys not in peacful Nebraska
KilgoreTrout

Bowie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2007

Judged:

James, although I'm not living there now, I went to grade school and high school in Omaha---you need to get out and explore the city more. I don't know exactly what your hobbies are or what it is exactly that you miss about California and New York. I presume you are in school and not old enough to move yet, and your folks are in the military or your dad was transferred to Omaha for some reason. I also think that maybe your school is full of backward people---whatever. You need to find people like yourself in Omaha. It's a big city with lots of different types of people in it. You need to get out of your rut and maybe explore the different groups (gamers, skateboarders, indie rockers, metalheads, etc.)---they're out there, but sometimes they're just harder to find. You might find this hard to believe, but Omaha does have a 'cool' side, you just need to get out of the suburbs every once in a while.

P.S.---I don't think you and Faith have a future together.
james killer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2007

Judged:

PEOPLE HERE IN NEBRASKA IS SCARE OF EVERYTHING, ALL THAT IS DONE IS A SIN,BUT INDOORS ARE BURNING METH.
I CAN'T EVEN DRESS N A WILD WAY CAUSE THIS CHURCHES YAHOOS ,LOOK AT ME LIKE WHAT TH HELL ARE YOU DOING WE CONDEM EVERY THING AGAINTS OUR 1920S WAY OF LIVING. I WAS BORN IN BLAIR BUT MOVE TO LA. AND NY. AND NOW THAT I'VE SEEN THE LIGHT. I SEE HOW PRIMITIVE WE ARE IN NE.
NEBRASKANS HAVE BECOME ANTISOCIALS,NARROW MINDEDS,SCARY CATS,FINGER POINTERS,RACIST,UNFRENDLY,ETC.
NO REAL DANCE CLUBS,NO HEAVY METAL,NO GOTH,NO TRANCERS, NO NOTHING.
JUST FISHING,HUNTING,BBQING,DRINKIN G CHEA BEER AND SMOKING. LIKE I SAID REAL COUNTRY. GOD ,CORNHUSKERS -WHAT ELSE ARE WE?
Prince of Tides

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2007

Judged:

james killer wrote:
PEOPLE HERE IN NEBRASKA IS SCARE OF EVERYTHING, ALL THAT IS DONE IS A SIN,BUT INDOORS ARE BURNING METH.
I CAN'T EVEN DRESS N A WILD WAY CAUSE THIS CHURCHES YAHOOS ,LOOK AT ME LIKE WHAT TH HELL ARE YOU DOING WE CONDEM EVERY THING AGAINTS OUR 1920S WAY OF LIVING. I WAS BORN IN BLAIR BUT MOVE TO LA. AND NY. AND NOW THAT I'VE SEEN THE LIGHT. I SEE HOW PRIMITIVE WE ARE IN NE.
NEBRASKANS HAVE BECOME ANTISOCIALS,NARROW MINDEDS,SCARY CATS,FINGER POINTERS,RACIST,UNFRENDLY,ETC.
JUST FISHING,HUNTING,BBQING,DRINKIN G CHEA BEER AND SMOKING. LIKE I SAID REAL COUNTRY. GOD ,CORNHUSKERS -WHAT ELSE ARE WE?
What a bunch of b.s!. Generalizations do not cover what Nebraskans or what anyone living in a state are like! We have all kinds, races, ethnic groups, people from all parts of the world, etc. We have all kinds of attitudes, dress, jobs, citizens, just like any state! A city or state is what you make of it. Get a life or move out of this "god-forsaken" city and state!
james killer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2007

Judged:

LIKE I SAID "THE DON'T WANNA HEAR IT, DON'T WANNA SEE IT" IF YOU DON'T LIKE GET OUT, APTITUDE OF LITTLE TOWNERS SUCH AS MIDDLE OF NOWHERE/FILLEY OR AND THAT'S WHERE?/FALLS CITY NE.
LET'S FACE IT ( I HAVE) BUT I KNOW IT HURTS. I USED TO HAVE TO EXPLAIN MY SELF IN LA ,ABOUT HOW WE DON'T RIDE HORSES INTO TOWN BUT I GUESS I WAS SO VERY WRONG. I HOPE YOU HAVE THE TIME TO TRAVEL OUT OF HERE AND SEE THE GREATNESS OF CALI. AND NY. PS. IF YOU GUYS SMOKE .PLEASE . THAT IS SO 1980'S.
jessica

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2007

james killer wrote:
I know Omaha sucks, nobody is friendly. I have lived here for ten years and I have yet to make a close friend, and everyone is still hanging out with their friends from HS. BUT... I don't know who you are hanging around with, I think you need to get a new circle of friends. I don't talk to farmers everyday, I don't know anyone who chews. I think you are the one with the problem not everyone else. Heavy metal? c'mon... Goth... really... Trancers... wow!!!!!! I think you are the one who is living in the yesteryear! MOVE!
james killer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2007

Judged:

SURE A "GOOD" ADVICE FROM JESSICA THE NEVER BEEN ANYWHERE/ 10 YEARS ALONE.
COME ON, LISEN TO YOURSELF,WHAT'S THE LAST TIME YOU WENT TO A RAVE?(I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT NEBRASKANS GET TOGETHERS IN MOM'S BASEMENT WIHT A FEW FRIENDS. I CALL THAT A DITCH PARTY AND THAT AIN'T IT.
LAST TIME SOMEBODY TOLD ME OF A PARTY WAS A SOUTHERNERS FLAG PARADE IN OMAHA TO SHOW THEIR RACIST PRIDE . I' NOT ABOUT THAT. I LIKE TO MINGLE, HAVE FUN, MAKE MY LIFE FUN. WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE IN JOHN DEERS'S LAND. WE NEED HARDCORE RADIO STATIONS,BLASTING PARTIES,ETC.
BUT YOU GUYS WOULDN'T UNDESTAND THAT.
P.S. STOP SMOKING IF YOU DO THAT WAS "SO COOL" IN NEW YORK ABOUT ...ANY WAY YOU KNOW THE REST.
STFU

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2007

Judged:

james killer wrote:
COME ON, LISEN TO YOURSELF,WHAT'S THE LAST TIME YOU WENT TO A RAVE?(I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT NEBRASKANS GET TOGETHERS IN MOM'S BASEMENT WIHT A FEW FRIENDS. I CALL THAT A DITCH PARTY AND THAT AIN'T IT.
LAST TIME SOMEBODY TOLD ME OF A PARTY WAS A SOUTHERNERS FLAG PARADE IN OMAHA TO SHOW THEIR RACIST PRIDE . I' NOT ABOUT THAT. I LIKE TO MINGLE, HAVE FUN, MAKE MY LIFE FUN. WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE IN JOHN DEERS'S LAND. WE NEED HARDCORE RADIO STATIONS,BLASTING PARTIES,ETC.
P.S. STOP SMOKING IF YOU DO THAT WAS "SO COOL" IN NEW YORK ABOUT ...ANY WAY YOU KNOW THE REST.
Maybe you shouldn't worry about partying so much. You need to go to a library, pick up a book on English composition, and learn how to form a sentence. Maybe you could read a few books while you're there and use some of those brain cells that nature gave you. Until then, STFU!!!
james killer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2007

Judged:

JUST BECAUSE STFU HAS NOTHING TO DO BUT READ ENGLISH COMPOSITION N BORING/KANSAS CITY MO THE LAND OF COWS.... DON'T MEANS THAT I HAVE TO.
james killer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2007

WELL ANOTHER BORING DAY IN OMAHA.
Brian Dieter

Appleton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2007

Judged:

Hey James your an idiot. I think your the one with the real problem. Your inability to see people as individules and not narrow minded retards like yourself is eatting you up on the inside. How dare you critize a communitity of people for doing what they have been brought up and taught to do. these people are not from new york or L.A. there from Nebraska and there not going anywhere and not changing for you anytime soon. so James why don't you do all of us a favor and go back to New York, L.A. or where ever hole you crawled out of and live there. and when your at a rave and some fag slips something in your drink then him and 10 other fags pass you around remember how simple you had it in Nebraska. But do us all one thing don't ever come back, and surly never write a mind numbing article like this again.
james killer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2007

I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL..... BRIAN DIETER. FINALLY SOMEONE WITH THE GUTS TO SAY THAT -'THAT'S HOW IT IS IN NEBRASKA/RACIST/STOCKYARDS-SME LLY(MIXTURE OF COW'S S**T AND DEAD MEAT/LAND OF 1920'S MINDED/NEVER BEEN ANYWHERE/LAND OF YAHOOS/METH-CHEWING TOBACCO PEOPLE.
BUT SADLY , IS TRUE ....,BUT I HAVE TO STAY IN THIS FARMERS LAND WHERE THE NEXT BIG THING IS THE COUNTRY FAIR ,SO YOU CAN SHOW OFF THE BIGGEST PIG .AND GO HOME SAYING ...WHAT A LIFE ...
LA confidential

Lees Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2007

Judged:

james killer wrote:
I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL..... BRIAN DIETER. FINALLY SOMEONE WITH THE GUTS TO SAY THAT -'THAT'S HOW IT IS IN NEBRASKA/RACIST/STOCKYARDS-SME LLY(MIXTURE OF COW'S S**T AND DEAD MEAT/LAND OF 1920'S MINDED/NEVER BEEN ANYWHERE/LAND OF YAHOOS/METH-CHEWING TOBACCO PEOPLE.
BUT SADLY , IS TRUE ....,BUT I HAVE TO STAY IN THIS FARMERS LAND WHERE THE NEXT BIG THING IS THE COUNTRY FAIR ,SO YOU CAN SHOW OFF THE BIGGEST PIG .AND GO HOME SAYING ...WHAT A LIFE ...
If you enjoy a good pork chop, hamburger, leather jacket, Nike basketball shoes, tortilla chips, tofu, or any other product that is made from cows, pigs, corn or soybean then you should be thankful that you know some of these "tobacco chewing" farmers in Nebraska and throughout the Midwest. Otherwise, your sophisticated California lifestyle could be affected by, oh I don't know, STARVATION, maybe!!
So, get over yourself. You are a mindless, little, self-centered, prick.
james killer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2007

SORRY ''LA CONFIDENTIAL'' BUT AS FAR AS I KNOW CALIFORNIA IS THE 5TH BIGGEST ECONOMY IN THE WORLD AND IF YOU COULD TRAVEL TO CALI. YOU WOULD SEE THAT THE STATE ALONE HAS ALL IT NEEDS WITHOUT EVER BUYING NEBRASKAN GOODS. BELIVE ME A STATE CAN BE "COOL" AND HAVE FARMING WHEREVER.
SADLY HERE IN OUR LITTLE UNKNOWN LAND, PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF DON'T HAVE THE CAPACITY TO GRASP ANY OF IT.- DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND BUY A ONE WAY TICKET TO LOS ANGELES AND BE HAPPY FOR EVER.-
Courtney Love Child

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2007

james killer wrote:
Dear Mr. Killer,
Let me put this to you as succinctly and concisely as I can (and may I recommend using a dictionary if you don't know what those two words mean). If you're so "bored" in Nebraska, it's because YOU, my friend, are a very boring person. I grew up in a small town in Nebraska and don't recall spending a dull or bored moment. I could always find something to do, and let me tell you....I wasn't sitting at home crocheting a shawl to show at the 4-H booth down at the OK Corral! No siree-Bob! Granted, I wasn't "Raving" it up, all jacked up on Jim Beam and Ecstasy,(Ok, maybe Boonesfarm wine and Marlboro cigs....ha ha....and yes that was back in the 80's!) but there was fun to be had, never-the-less.

If you want a Rave, go find like-minded people and have a Rave....trust me, there are people in Nebraska who have Raves. But you also have to keep in mind that the majority of Nebraskans are conservative, so the best places to look for more liberal minded people might be on college campuses.

Moreover, I don't recall any John Deer tractors getting in the way of my fun back in the day. Hell, I just hauled ass around them and threw my empty beer bottles in the back of their feeder wagons!!Hee Hee! Just kidding, but if you don't like the heat...get the hell off the stove....and in your case, get the hell out of Nebraska. New York and Cali are calling your name. Buh Bye!
james killer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2007

YES COURNEY LOVE, I GUESS YOU ARE RIGTH. I BET THAT IF YOU GO BACK TO THAT LITTLE TOWN IN NE. YOU WILL SEE THAT NOTHING HAS CHANGE IS STILL FROZEN IN TIME . BUT BELIVE ME, THERE IS LIFE OUT THERE. DON'T GIVE UP , KEEP LOOKING.( I WILL SUGEST TO GO TO NEW YORK, BUT THATS JUST MY OPINION) P.S WHAT S A DICTIONARY?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of651
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••