3 bills to be heard that would expand gay rights

Mar 15, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: klkntv.com

The Legislature's Judiciary Committee will hear testimony Thursday on legislation that would stop discrimination against gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender employees, and extend rights to people seeking to adopt or provide foster care to a child.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Sexual orientation and gender identity/expression should be protected in all protections in this country others take for granted.
mugwah

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

More gay rights? How many special rights do they need? They have already taken over the entire country.
mugwah

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

I guess now they want the right to buttf*ck each other in public and require normal, decent people to watch and applaud.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

mugwah wrote:
More gay rights? How many special rights do they need? They have already taken over the entire country.
Tell me what special rights they'll be getting that you can't have. You can marry who you love, they can't.
david traversa

Argentina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

mugwah wrote:
I guess now they want the right to buttf*ck each other in public and require normal, decent people to watch and applaud.
IF you can find " normal , decent people " anywhere .. Just consider your own miserable case and you'll know what I mean ..
david traversa

Argentina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

mugwah wrote:
And not soon enough .. Far too many weak sisters like you around ..

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

mugwah wrote:
Yeah, well the rest of the country, the 90% of you heteros, sure gave up easily then! THANKS, prepare for the new order. You better get some nice underpants, for you will be taking them off a LOT for your new masters in the days to come.

Good lord, you are DUMB.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

mugwah wrote:
Nope, since we "have taken over" it will be YOU who is forced into butt sex,often and for hours with multiple partners, usually hugely endowed men. Better learn to relax.

Idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Nebraska Discussions

Search the Nebraska Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
nebraska sucks (Jun '07) Jun 30 LLLPA427 646
Nebraska Court Dismisses Same-Sex Divorce Appeal Jun 14 Belle Sexton 5
...FARMER..is...GOD,..not... (Jul '13) Jun '14 PAUL shykora Arts 5
Messiah Yeshua needs to be revealed to His Jewi... Jun '14 Donna Lee 1
Dog Bites Humane Society Worker May '14 Sophie Cairns 1
Tea party looks for a GOP primary win in Nebraska May '14 conservative crapola 3
Nebraska Same-Sex Couples Win Round in Court May '14 DNF 18
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••