Mexican,American Indians and Afro Americans united.

Posted in the Nebraska Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Pancho Villa

Omaha, NE

#1 Aug 20, 2007
We the mexican people are taking back what is aways been our land California,Tejas(not Texas),Nuevo Mexico(not New Mexico)Nevada,Arizona,Colorado ,etc.
Most people don't even know what the meaning of the names of the states is.I tell you why,because is in spanish ,that's rigth, the land that got stolen from mexicans.
But hey we are back and every day there is more of us.
The American Indians got kicked out of most of the states and killed.
Blacks were forced to come here to become slaves.
You have a choice get along with us or don't . Mexicans are not alone puerto ricans, dominicans,cubans,central american,south american are also latinos and we are millions already by the year 2040 latinos will b half of the population or more in the U.S . So stop figthing us let just be friends and help out each other . Togeter we stand devided we fall.
NativeOne

Madison, WI

#2 Aug 21, 2007
Go get an education Pancho. Learn how to spell and learn your history before you post. The United States was not stolen from Mexico.
Pancho Villa

Omaha, NE

#3 Aug 22, 2007
I guess I sould learn how to spell. And you should know how to read..Take that! "Non Native one"
P.S. American indians are the only truly native people .
Not Really

United States

#4 Aug 23, 2007
Pancho Villa wrote:
I guess I sould learn how to spell. And you should know how to read..Take that! "Non Native one"
P.S. American indians are the only truly native people .
The Native Americans were here before the rest, but they are really not native to North America. They came across the Bering Strait, mostly from Asia.

Wow, that is something to look forward to--USA being like Mexico and South America.
Pancho Villa

Omaha, NE

#5 Aug 23, 2007
Not Really wrote:
<quoted text>
The Native Americans were here before the rest, but they are really not native to North America. They came across the Bering Strait, mostly from Asia.
Wow, that is something to look forward to--USA being like Mexico and South America.


That's rigth the got here before any one else so is theirs to keep. They are the real Americans not pleople from Europe, not even the spaniards that got here before any body else from Europe.
Most southern states were STOLEN from Mexico and that's a fact. Unless you want to call California a "new" name like Calxiforniax ,or Nevadax,or Coloradox, like it was done to Tejas,now Texas.
And for your USA being like Mexico ,that my friend is a matter of time,The south is turning browner every day,you can still run to Canada or the noth pole ,but in time it will also be brown.
brat

Bowie, MD

#6 Aug 23, 2007
I smell a rat. I don't think pancho villa is who he says he is--sounds like some redneck trying to stir things up.
NativeOne

Madison, WI

#7 Aug 24, 2007
Pancho Villa wrote:
I guess I sould learn how to spell. And you should know how to read..Take that! "Non Native one"
P.S. American indians are the only truly native people .
Pancho-How do you know what race I am? For your info I am a Native One. I also know how to read very well thank you. Also for your info-not all of the Indians got killed or kicked out. Read up on the Treaty of Guadaloupe Hidalgo-the US was not stolen from Mexico. I also predict that your grandchildren will be thirsty and hungry because of your stupid goal of taking over the US by having lots of babies. Take that Pancho Villa. By the way Pancho Villa was mexican not indian.
Black Horse

Omaha, NE

#8 Mar 25, 2008
I have to agree ,my people were killed once by liers,our beautiful lands were destroyed ,our Buffalos were almost wiped off,our rivers tainted , and now we are called American Indians not just Americans like what we are truly are.
you mexican people know what it means when part of ones pride is taken away . And where your land were your ancestors once called home now is not longer that.
And you are called illegals ,living in states,cities,street,rivers,mo untains,valleys, etc.that have names that your forefathers named in spanish.Just like us the "American Indians" who have states ,cities,rivers,etc called in names that most white people does not know the meaning ,but however call it their own.
It is sad that, just like my people you have to suffer humiliations and bad justment by other people that don't undestand what the US is all about.
I'm very old now and time is not longer my enemy but my friend, I can still wish for a United States of America where race will be one and color will not matter.
Thank you.
john

Shawnee Mission, KS

#9 Mar 27, 2008
Pancho Villa wrote:
<quoted text>
That's rigth the got here before any one else so is theirs to keep. They are the real Americans not pleople from Europe, not even the spaniards that got here before any body else from Europe.
Most southern states were STOLEN from Mexico and that's a fact. Unless you want to call California a "new" name like Calxiforniax ,or Nevadax,or Coloradox, like it was done to Tejas,now Texas.
And for your USA being like Mexico ,that my friend is a matter of time,The south is turning browner every day,you can still run to Canada or the noth pole ,but in time it will also be brown.
Go home short brown crinimal.
Common Sense

Philadelphia, PA

#10 May 28, 2008
I sense alot of racial tension in some of the statements posted prior to mine. Let's, if you will, imagine for a moment that the Native Americans where what we now call Mexicans. Let's also imagine that they put there backs to the water and fought till they could no more, sort of like a cornered cat. Leading them to take refuge in various location such as todays Hawaii, some parts of Asia as well as some westren and southern states. They fought BRAVELY until it was in the best intrest of the States to settle. Could we also imagine that the Aztec indians were of mexican descent, and built pyramids with flat tops like the one on the back of the dollar bill underneath the ever watching eye of the illuminati. There is a whole lot of theories to be examined if you can submit yourself to being unbias with your beliefs and morals. Critical thinking is essential to everyday life and here's more food for thought, maybe 13 is more than a gang identity.
john

Shawnee Mission, KS

#11 Jul 28, 2008
I hope the Mexicans go home, blacks stop using drugs, Indians get help with their drinking problems and most of all White liberals stay on the east coast! Leave us in the real America alone.
john

Shawnee Mission, KS

#12 Jul 28, 2008
Black Horse wrote:
I have to agree ,my people were killed once by liers,our beautiful lands were destroyed ,our Buffalos were almost wiped off,our rivers tainted , and now we are called American Indians not just Americans like what we are truly are.
you mexican people know what it means when part of ones pride is taken away . And where your land were your ancestors once called home now is not longer that.
And you are called illegals ,living in states,cities,street,rivers,mo untains,valleys, etc.that have names that your forefathers named in spanish.Just like us the "American Indians" who have states ,cities,rivers,etc called in names that most white people does not know the meaning ,but however call it their own.
It is sad that, just like my people you have to suffer humiliations and bad justment by other people that don't undestand what the US is all about.
I'm very old now and time is not longer my enemy but my friend, I can still wish for a United States of America where race will be one and color will not matter.
Thank you.
I can still wish for a United States of America where race will be one and color will not matter. I hope we all can agree with that.
Indiomexboy

United States

#13 Jan 22, 2009
I am mexican and like most mexicans I am mexican indian and I think that white and black people should stop calling us illegals because we and our brothers from the north the american indian are the only legal ones here. Don't mean to disrespect the cool black and white people who show respect for everyone.
Indiomexboy

United States

#14 Jan 22, 2009
well, John I hope you one day quit talking trash about others. As far as the Mexicans going home part I hope we all go home. Mexicans like myself will only have to travel across the border but white people will have to get in an airplane and go across the atlantic back to Europe.
this is a funny topic

Minneapolis, MN

#15 Jan 23, 2009
If you are Mexican it doesn't just give you the right to come into America ILLEGALLY hence the name ILLEGALS. Go through the naturalization process and become a citizen if you really want to be in America. And I'm sorry for what some of the white people did long ago but it was not my actions it was theirs. Oh and by the way, how do you think Black slaves got to America? Were they stolen or were they SOLD by other AFRICANS to America? Now, assuming that America won't go under control of Pancho and his friends let's all get along because America is here to stay.
Indiomexboy

United States

#16 Jan 23, 2009
You are right you know, what happened in the past is history. People now can't just go back to where they came from. You also have to understand that us Mexicans don't come here illegaly because we want to. We have people back home who depend on us to send them money so they can buy food. Coming here legally is a long process and we can't just not eat in the mean time. Black people I know you guys where taken prisoners and sold out here as slaves. I just hope that one day people realize that America is for everyone.
indiomexboy

United States

#18 Jan 23, 2009
I agree we can't just keep coming ilegally but you also have to understand that most have people back home who depend on us to send them money so they can have food to eat. Coming here legally takes a long time it's a long process. Also black people I know you guys were sold by your own people and brought here as slaves. America is for you for us and for everybody.
Dino

Long Beach, CA

#19 Jan 23, 2009
Indiomexboy wrote:
You are right you know, what happened in the past is history. People now can't just go back to where they came from. You also have to understand that us Mexicans don't come here illegaly because we want to. We have people back home who depend on us to send them money so they can buy food. Coming here legally is a long process and we can't just not eat in the mean time. Black people I know you guys where taken prisoners and sold out here as slaves. I just hope that one day people realize that America is for everyone.
Illegals don't come here because they want to? What???

Why aren't you working to make Mexico a better country so that you can earn a decent living there?

Aligning Illegal Aliens with Blacks doesn't work either. The Slaves were brought here by force.

The Mexicans (your word) are coming here of their own free will. No one has kidnapped these "Mexicans" and traveled thousands of miles with them to sell them into slavery.
Dino

Long Beach, CA

#20 Jan 23, 2009
indiomexboy wrote:
I agree we can't just keep coming ilegally but you also have to understand that most have people back home who depend on us to send them money so they can have food to eat. Coming here legally takes a long time it's a long process. Also black people I know you guys were sold by your own people and brought here as slaves. America is for you for us and for everybody.
It takes a long time to come here legally? So What? Boo-F'n-Hooo!

Millions of others go through the process and become legal citizens. What makes you so special? Again, why don't you stay in Mexico and make it a better place to live. Fix the government there!
indiomexboy

United States

#21 Jan 23, 2009
Listen Dino you said why don't I stay in Mexico and make it a better place. For the same reason that white people didn't stay in Europe. Why didn't they fix whatever problems they had. Our goverment is messed up just like theirs were. Europeans came and came to the Americas but you didn't hear the Indians say Hey you have to go back. I'll say it again Mexicans don't want to be here we come because we have to. I'm not trying to tell stories that will touch people. I have illegal friends from Europe(Ukrania) but everybody thinks their legal and they tell me that if their country was bordering the U.S. there would be as many of them than there are of us. We don't think were special we are the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nebraska Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Water agreement still leaves issues for Kansas,... Nov 22 Go Blue Forever 1
Illegal immigration declines in West, rises in ... Nov 19 Balthazar 2
Administration says HealthCare.gov working well Nov 19 Crazy World 2
Congress is voting on Keystone pipeline, but ob... Nov 19 WeTheSheeple 2
Ebola Patient Dies Surgeon loses battle with vi... Nov 19 Kid_Tomorrow 5
Surgeon with Ebola arrives in US for treatment ... Nov 16 Not Cool 1
US, Japan, Australia seek closer security ties Nov 15 turtle 2

Nebraska People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE