Group Sues Nebraska over Denial of Me...

Group Sues Nebraska over Denial of Medicaid Coverage

There are 2 comments on the KOLN-TV Lincoln story from May 19, 2012, titled Group Sues Nebraska over Denial of Medicaid Coverage. In it, KOLN-TV Lincoln reports that:

An advocacy group has filed a class-action lawsuit against the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services over its Medicaid coverage for children with autism and other developmental disabilities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOLN-TV Lincoln.

Sheik Yerbouti

Chalfont, PA

#1 May 19, 2012
Another fine example of rethug style health care! The rethug plan for the old, disables, handicapped and the uninsurable---DIE!!
LOL

De Soto, KS

#2 Jun 9, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Another fine example of rethug style health care! The rethug plan for the old, disables, handicapped and the uninsurable---DIE!!
Since you don't live in NE you have no voice or vote!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nebraska Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's Keystone XL Decision Sets Up New Fight ... 5 hr FireyFellow44 6
News Bill would more than triple Nebraska's cigarett... 6 hr Say What 3
News Nebraska legislator faces expulsion after Twitt... Jan '17 itsagazgazgazz 1
News Case New Holland lays off 128 in Nebraska (Nov '09) Dec '16 Bam 9
News Embattled Nebraska senator may survive cybersex... (Sep '16) Oct '16 Clinton Rape Machine 7
News New Program Help Educate Nebraskans About Healt... (Aug '16) Sep '16 dow 3
News Nebraska allows state licenses for thousands of... (Apr '16) May '16 Vote For Trump 4
More from around the web