'Buffet' lunch

'Buffet' lunch

There are 3 comments on the The Winnipeg Free Press story from Jun 9, 2012, titled 'Buffet' lunch. In it, The Winnipeg Free Press reports that:

OMAHA, Neb. - The cost to dine with investor Warren Buffett has apparently spiked in value, with one deep-pocketed bidder forking over nearly $3.5 million during a charity auction Friday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Winnipeg Free Press.

LOL

De Soto, KS

#1 Jun 9, 2012
I wouldn't give a penny to eat with Buffett.
BuffettDisciple

San Jose, CA

#2 Jun 25, 2012
For those who couldn't afford the $3 million lunch, Chris Beanie's The Best Trading System is the next best thing. I loved the book.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006NGV83I/r...
Kenny McCormick

Orly, France

#3 Feb 16, 2013
$3.5 Million ??... I hope he swallows for that price :p

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nebraska Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nebraska allows state licenses for thousands of... May '16 Vote For Trump 4
city council meeting12-14-2015 Mar '16 MrJGuzman1922 1
News Nebraska looks to enhance school nutrition guid... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 1
News Officials: Nebraska Birth Forms to List Same-se... (Nov '15) Dec '15 Fa-Foxy 16
News Dr. Les Spry seeking Legislature seat (Jun '15) Jun '15 question on votin... 1
News Nebraska lifts ban on driver's licenses for you... (May '15) May '15 tomin cali 1
News LGBT people in rural areas struggle to find goo... (Mar '15) Mar '15 WeTheSheeple 34
More from around the web