sexual abuse by pastor
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
cre

United States

#1 Oct 11, 2007
looking for anyone that may have been sexually molested or treated inappropriately by a pastor named morris conklin in the north and south dakota areas.
Roger Lamb

United States

#2 Oct 26, 2007
To start I think that all of this crap has been brought out by my disowned sister (may she rott in hell for all her lies). I dont beleive any of what she has had to say including rape by cousins, other uncles, and yes even my self (8 years yonger than her) and even her christian mother). Lou I hate you and cant wait to see you and your drunk and stoned family in hell!
cre

United States

#3 Oct 26, 2007
Who is your sister?
I would like to talk to her. I doubt she's lying about morris conklin!
lou

United States

#4 Oct 27, 2007
Yes, I am one of the women that reported sexual abuse by Pastor Morris Conklin.

I will not be able to contact you or get involved. You may consider reporting it to the Assembly of God's or Police (I did both).

It's obvious by speaking the truth, my entire extended family disowned me. It's very common when exposing sexual misconduct and abuse for family members to become so outraged at the secret coming out that they disown, lie, and try to destroy the innocent victim, so take time and consider what it may cost you. I would do it again, but I had no idea at the cost.

I can tell you I have gained something far greater than I lost in all of this and that would be FREEDOM!

I wish you well in your journey to freedom.
On the side

Pe Ell, WA

#5 Nov 11, 2007
lou wrote:
Yes, I am one of the women that reported sexual abuse by Pastor Morris Conklin.
I will not be able to contact you or get involved. You may consider reporting it to the Assembly of God's or Police (I did both).
It's obvious by speaking the truth, my entire extended family disowned me. It's very common when exposing sexual misconduct and abuse for family members to become so outraged at the secret coming out that they disown, lie, and try to destroy the innocent victim, so take time and consider what it may cost you. I would do it again, but I had no idea at the cost.
I can tell you I have gained something far greater than I lost in all of this and that would be FREEDOM!
I wish you well in your journey to freedom.
If only you could look at what goes on in your own home first ...Your own husband isn't an angel as he knows. Your desire to get revenge or even as you feel is not going to give you any stars in heavan lady.get a life.
lou

United States

#6 Nov 12, 2007
The sexual abuse of children is the devil's most wicked work

The Catholic Church is not the only place where the sexual abuse of innocent children has robbed them of hope and life within the spiritual realm. It is happening every day, in every place, in every way and it is directed by Lucifer himself, as he leads weak men and women with perverse and lustful desires to complete their self love through the rape of children.

It is not about sex to the victimized child. It is about the "secret" that must be kept to prevent others from learning the dirtiness that has been done. The child believes it is his fault and probably deserved, yet becomes sickened by the acts of nastiness that is forced upon his body. A circle of self blame begins, and a confusion of identity quickly follows. Soon an abused child feels unworthy of life, and unworthy of God.

When the sexually abused children grow to adulthood, the secret grows with them. It cripples them with feelings of unworthiness and dirtiness, and life choices are made based on wicked secrets of horror. One slip of the tongue, one accident of emotion, one thought of speaking of the act, constantly plays within the mind of the victim, and prevents them from working through their innocence and the violator's guilt.

Family and friends add to the victim's pain, as lies are spread to cover the tracks of the abuser. Words of disbelief are spoken, and charges of lies and maliciousness brought against the victim, as the abuser walks away without blame.

Here's the irony of the devil's most wicked works...The perverted and dirty sexual abuser can receive salvation through the blood of Jesus Christ if he repents of his past actions. His sins will be forgiven, and he will live forever, as a result of his faith.

The sexually abused child victims are made unworthy and dirty, and unable physically or spiritually to accept that they have a right to survive and choose a life they want. To think that they even have a right to approach the cross of Jesus Christ is taken away from them the moment they are raped by the devil himself.

And that's why I'm writing this today. If you are a Christian that once was guilty of sexually abusing children, and you have repented of your sins, and have faith in the forgiveness of these sins through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, then you will be saved. His sacrifice was made for you, just as it was made for all faithful believers in Him.

That's all you have to do is believe. But what greater act of love, in the name of Jesus Christ, could you give, than to go to the victim, and take the blame for the deviant and perverse acts you forced upon them, to finally release them from the blame and the shame of an act that was never their fault. What wonderful testimony could you offer, what leading toward Him could you bring to the bruised soul who feels unworthy of attention of God by just taking responsibility for the "secrets" of the past.

Release your victims from the hell you placed them. Correct the lies against their character,and tell your family and friends the truth. Restore the good name and the innocence of the victim to everyone that you lied about to cover your shame.

I know it's gonna be tough for you. But how much worse will it be, when you are saved and resurrected after your earthly death, to a place of peace and joy in Heaven, and you realize that your victim did not make it, because your wicked acts prevented him from feeling worthy of walking toward God?

How can your Heaven cover your shame in forcing an innocent child to Hell?

copied from David "Bucker" Becker
from mother accused

Pe Ell, WA

#7 Nov 12, 2007
Yes everything you copied from David 'Bucker' Becker, is so true. If only you Ms.Lou could take all of this advise into your heart also. You need to go to God and ask Him to forgive you for your for your lies also. I truly do beleive with all my heart, only because I knew you before this all began, that you have allowed your self to become demonic possesed by this entire matter. You have a hateful demon spirit and until you are at the point that you can ask God to forgive you for the hate and the spirit, you will continue to be driven to not let this matter go and give it up to the Lord. He doesn't want us to be kept 'alive' by our own actions of revenge and hate. God wants us to give it to Him at the alter once and for all. I will tell you, I have had dreams for years about you, all of them were with hate and revenge against me and the family. I have had to ask God to forgive me for the pain and anger I have felt from false accusations you have made. I won't mention them. You know them.God did what I ask. The rest is in His hands. It was never God's will that an entire family be torn apart by hate and vengence. But it was Satan's will. He wins for now until all have turned it over to God and removed it from Satan.
I still pray for my family daily that they will all turn their hearts over to God before their end on this earth. I have faith it will be.
cre

United States

#8 Nov 12, 2007
HOLY SHIT!

Dear Lou,
I was looking for others abused by Morris Conklin. I see why you would rather not get involved! You had one fucked up family that's all I can say. You are courageous and a strong person for reporting him.

More importantly, you don't have to be a part of the family that obviousely supports the pervert!

I see what you meant by free! Stay away from those fucking idiots!

cre
from mother accused

Pe Ell, WA

#9 Nov 12, 2007
cre wrote:
HOLY SHIT!
Dear Lou,
I was looking for others abused by Morris Conklin. I see why you would rather not get involved! You had one fucked up family that's all I can say. You are courageous and a strong person for reporting him.
More importantly, you don't have to be a part of the family that obviousely supports the pervert!
I see what you meant by free! Stay away from those fucking idiots!
cre
Cre,,,I wish you really 'could' have seen who she really was. you have no clue. She was the happiest and most secure girl any mom would have wanted. Our relationship was envied by most moms around us. So don't think you have a clue. You don't.This was a gal who bragged she would never leave home because she had it made and loved life there too much.
cre

United States

#10 Nov 12, 2007
What about Morris Conklin? Have you forgotten what this is about?

Like I said fucked up!
from mother accused

Pe Ell, WA

#11 Nov 12, 2007
What about him? You haven't said anything...who are you? are you a close friend of hers? where did you come from?
cre

United States

#12 Nov 12, 2007
This is what I said:
looking for anyone that may have been sexually molested or treated inappropriately by a pastor named morris conklin in the north and south dakota areas.

That says quite a bit doesnt it?

No, I have no idea who Lou is. I wish I did know her!
from mother accused

Pe Ell, WA

#13 Nov 12, 2007
It doesn't say anything then. People are always trying to get back at a minister they feel something against. You really haven't said anything about him or yourself. If you have a justified claim, deal with it, if not, then be cautious what you say against others, right? I don't know you, so wouldn't have anything against you. how could I?
cre

United States

#14 Nov 12, 2007
You are definately a person in denial!

Lou was so correct in what she said here:

Family and friends add to the victim's pain, as lies are spread to cover the tracks of the abuser. Words of disbelief are spoken, and charges of lies and maliciousness brought against the victim, as the abuser walks away without blame.

If you are only on here to defend the bastard then get off! I'm looking for others that have been molested by him!

Don't worry I'll be dealing with it!
from mother accused

Pe Ell, WA

#15 Nov 12, 2007
I have no more to say. Lou knows "all" that has been said and done. You do not. I pray who ever you are,(obviously not sure), you ask for your healing soon from one who heals. At least Lou gives her name,as her brother did and I have. what's to hide if we believe what we are saying?
eucj

Ryderwood, WA

#16 Nov 13, 2007
cre wrote:
You are definately a person in denial!
Lou was so correct in what she said here:
Family and friends add to the victim's pain, as lies are spread to cover the tracks of the abuser. Words of disbelief are spoken, and charges of lies and maliciousness brought against the victim, as the abuser walks away without blame.
If you are only on here to defend the bastard then get off! I'm looking for others that have been molested by him!
Don't worry I'll be dealing with it!
I think you are this lou or her set up...right?!!34847
Hello

United States

#17 Nov 13, 2007
cre wrote:
looking for anyone that may have been sexually molested or treated inappropriately by a pastor named morris conklin in the north and south dakota areas.
Cre
I was also molested by morris conklin and I have reported to the assembly of god. And still waiting for a decision on my case. This is a very sick individual. That whenever I think about him I wished I would of turned him in years ago. But the good lord will take care of him.
Hello

United States

#18 Nov 13, 2007
Lou,

Iam very proud of you turning him in. You were alot braver than I was. I can't really talk alot about it. But Iam still waiting on the decision on this case. Lou it wasn't our fault our parents
did not protect us from him. So don't blame your self. I don't. I have missed my family but you more and our relationship means more to me than people that support sexual abusers. Sorry but that is just how I feel. I am not ashamed to talk about it any more either. I have held it in way to long.
Love you always and sisters for ever Cin
DAD

Ryderwood, WA

#19 Nov 13, 2007
Hello wrote:
Lou,
Iam very proud of you turning him in. You were alot braver than I was. I can't really talk alot about it. But Iam still waiting on the decision on this case. Lou it wasn't our fault our parents
did not protect us from him. So don't blame your self. I don't. I have missed my family but you more and our relationship means more to me than people that support sexual abusers. Sorry but that is just how I feel. I am not ashamed to talk about it any more either. I have held it in way to long.
Love you always and sisters for ever Cin
Fine, I'll have nothin more to do with you, you've harrased me all that your going to. I told you if you chose to make a wrong decision i would be out of your life the rest of your life, so you have proved your actions and I had nothing to do with it. When yhou were a child it was my job to protect you wich I did. you didn't bother to comd t me with this ...so if you can't forgive your brother on earth, how can you be forgiven in heavean. so good riddens. I've worked to give you a decent home and life only to get kicked in the face. So fine. Enjoy your life with your lieing sister. just as you eveidently lied. I won't deal with any of Roger's actions at all. That's your problem. If your inocent, then you haveno worry.
I'm not going to worry bout you,. my life is too short. slanerous lies i won't put up with.
dad
the mother

Ryderwood, WA

#20 Nov 13, 2007
Wow, good job Cindy. I knew this was a set up. It's too bad you are so insecure that you have to go this route. But you have to do what you have to do I guess. Your dad made it clear, he is done. you really did it this time. And you call yourself a Christian? What form? or version...church of the free?good luck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Dakota Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News North Dakota officials pledge 'humane' help for... 22 hr Reason 1
News Oil pipeline: Trump's stock in company raises c... Nov 30 Reason 7
Chunky Wooden Bedroom Furniture UK Nov 30 pyonari 1
News Trump holds ownership share in Dakota Access Pi... Nov 30 Reason 13
News Republican senator: Pipeline protesters should ... Nov 29 GloriusGoodness 7
north dakota pulling genicide on ametican indi... Nov 26 Reason 3
News North Dakota Cops Blasted #NoDAPL Activists Wit... Nov 25 North dakota geni... 2
More from around the web