north dakota mack association

north dakota mack association

Posted in the North Dakota Forum

Trisha King

Miami, FL

#1 May 10, 2010
I have been recieving letters from a company that has been harrassing me and my husband for 3 weeks now, They say they are an accounting firm that handles peoples accounts that owe money to different bussinesses, I have asked to speak with the manager of this company and he was very rude to me and also threatened my husband, this man was screaming in my ear that if I didnt send a check for the balance that I had owed to thier client, they would have my car repossessed and send people to my house, I have called the better bussiness bureau to report this but they are just blowing me off, after looking into this company, I have found out that this company is run by criminals and felons, most of whom has been recently released from North Dakota State prison, Has anyone even ever heard of this company? It is based out of Fargo, The State is also funding this company also to collect thier past due accounts, The owners of that company has threatened my husband also, there illegal practices has caused us to sleep with a gun under our pillow for fear that men are going to show up at our house in the middle of the night. Has anyone ever heard of this firm, The North Dakota Mack Association?
IM YOUR HUCKLEBERRY

Saint Ignatius, MT

#2 May 11, 2010
Yea right like anyone believes you ! You are getting creamed on City-Data for posting an identical post. You are either a troll, an idiot, or we are all wrong and you are just stupid and being scammed because there is no record of that company.
Mark Thompson

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3 May 19, 2010
I have heard of this company but its not its own company, it doesnt have alot of information on it because it was just started less than 6 months ago, when this man gained employment with US Bank, I work for UPS and I use to deliever packages to that building in downtown Fargo and this man would sign for packages while he ran his bussiness in the same office, I do not know what he was invovled in but I do know that company is no longer there and I have seen the police there asking questions about this business, dont know much else about it.
Doug Wood

Sandusky, OH

#4 Jun 29, 2010
I did some research on that company, my brother does taxes for most of the upper region of the country, we ran the name of the person who that company is registered to and we were suprised to find out that this guy Mack Dom ran that company out of the offices of Vogal Law Firm, he was an employee there, its not showing up under a valid bussiness because its ran out of a law firm in Fargo called Vogal, when I called to speak with the managment they said he was never employed there but we know he was employed because a city offical of Fargo had his name signed on his applications at one of their offices and also because his I-9 indicates thats thats where he worked and thats where his taxes were sent from.
Whiteman

Fargo, ND

#5 Jul 1, 2010
This guy is a piece of sh1t. I want him out of my city. I have forwarded all this stuff I found of him on youtube. There is a video of him showing drugs and using them in his downtown Fargo office. He also has a video driving through my city claiming that Crips and Bloods are selling drugs on this corner and that corner. There are no Crips or Bloods in this city... here is a link to his youtube page. I have forwarded it to the police also.
http://www.youtube.com/user/repthatfargoshit
bigmac

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Nov 20, 2010
how did he pass away and what was his real name?
ChiilyWilly

Strongsville, OH

#9 Nov 21, 2010
How did Mack Dom die?
Matthew

Plano, TX

#10 Jan 16, 2011
I know this guy is not dead because he is still writing things on youtube. This man is a terrorist. I have been checking his page from time to time, he now belongs to a Palestinian terrorist group called Hamas. He doesnt even live in Fargo anymore, his bussiness was sold and he left town. He has another page called: MACKDOM415 he is on there talking with terrorist and supporting suicide bombings and the killing of jews on that page.
lena

Fargo, ND

#11 Feb 20, 2011
Yes I also ran across this youtuber. I'm glad to hear he moved. I wonder if he may be friends with the guys who wear the white hats. Reminds me of Worlds Most Dumb Crooks on tru TV. Fargo is a very nice City and what goes around comes around. I do not see anything good coming from living a life like that.
Speedy

East Stroudsburg, PA

#13 Mar 23, 2011
This guy is a real terrorist and associating with Palestinian terrorist groups as Hamas and Islamic Jihad.

If you want his Myspace page as well as his Youtube page:

http://www.youtube.com/MACKDOM415

http://www.myspace.com/stocksbonds22

This guy has lots of criminal record as well as terrorist record, be ware of him and report the FBI for any further information.
Doug

Moss Point, MS

#14 Jun 16, 2011
I am a writer, and I am trying to do a story on the North Dakota Mack Association and its owner. The people with the complaint above, I would love to talk to you, or anyone else with any info.
Muhommodrots

Azle, TX

#16 Sep 10, 2011
My previous post caught the attention of Macdaddys jihadi pals lol lol lol They think im at the travel lodge In Oklahoma now..im posting here to prove im not hahahaha what a buncha idiots!!! Anyone who is offended by Macdaddy I urge to contact me via youtube user/Muhommodrots..The FBI and NSA have been notified of this morons activities and are watching his posts there..come see what he is saying lol lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Dakota Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News North Dakota gets first NAACP chapter (May '09) Nov 9 Wally 94
Mayor David R. Mayer raises property taxes Again Oct '17 Melinda 2
vacation in nepa Sep '17 chuck 1
News North Dakota Dem earns some Trump backers by le... Sep '17 Retribution 15
how sex traffickers get victims Aug '17 Coco4u 1
its time its time (Apr '16) Aug '17 Ace Buchanan 2
my son is using memes? Jun '17 concerned mother 1
More from around the web