4-year-old dies in NC torture case, m...

4-year-old dies in NC torture case, man charged

There are 16 comments on the Clover Herald story from Jul 20, 2010, titled 4-year-old dies in NC torture case, man charged. In it, Clover Herald reports that:

A North Carolina man faces a murder charge after the 4-year-old girl left in his care died from injuries suffered during what authorities say were days of torture.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Clover Herald.

Jake

United States

#1 Jul 21, 2010
He needs to be burned at the stake
speakup2

Lowgap, NC

#2 Jul 21, 2010
No he needs to be Severely Tortured each and everyday until he dies a Slow Painful Death. Just like this helpless child did.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3 Jul 21, 2010
Stories like this turn my stomach. I can't imagine how someone could possibly do something like this to another human being, especially a helpless child. Her mother was away training to help protect and defend our country and this is what happens to her daughter while she's away. I feel terrible hearing that this happened to that little girl. She and her mother will be in my thoughts and prayers.

I hope the man guilty of this act is punished to the full extent of the law. He will surely be accountable for this when he answers to God for his actions in life.
sniper

Auburndale, FL

#4 Jul 21, 2010
bring him to me i have a lot of land will give him a head start then hunt him like the animal he is
Anonymous

Montgomery, AL

#5 Jul 23, 2010
Chop his wanker off, and make him chew on it. I would love to go to work on this guy with a bowie knife.
Ashleigh

High Point, NC

#6 Jul 23, 2010
Let the mom finish her training and then let her loose on him. If it was me, the boy would be dead in 2 seconds flat
Anonymous

Montgomery, AL

#7 Jul 23, 2010
The mom left the child in his possesion. The SOB didnt even have running water in his ''residence''. Fukc the mom, she could have prevented this easily. Your reading a cap size version of the story, the mother know that the guy was dangerous and still left the young girl with him.
speakup2

Lowgap, NC

#8 Jul 23, 2010
BUCK JOHNSTON wrote:
The mom left the child in his possesion. The SOB didnt even have running water in his ''residence''. Fukc the mom, she could have prevented this easily. Your reading a cap size version of the story, the mother know that the guy was dangerous and still left the young girl with him.
Where did you find the rest of the story?..If this is true, they need to do the very same things to the mother until she dies as well.
Tamika

United States

#9 Jul 23, 2010
Full story: Clover Herald
SMITHFIELD, N.C.--
A North Carolina man faces a murder charge after the 4-year-old girl left in his care died from injuries suffered during what authorities say were days of torture.

Multiple media organizations reported Tuesday that 21-year-old Jonathan Douglas Richardson was charged with first-degree murder in addition to felony child abuse.

Johnston County Sheriff Steve Bizzell says 4-year-old Teghan Alyssa Skiba suffered head trauma, cuts, bites and had signs of sexual assault. Richardson told hospital workers the girl fell off a bed.

An attorney appointed to represent Richardson did not immediately return a call to The Associated Press seeking comment.

Bizzell says Richardson had the girl while her mother was in New Mexico for Army Reserve training.
Anonymous

Schönberg, Germany

#10 Jul 23, 2010
Below is the link to the full story. It was a barn the guy was living in, and the girls mother knew that he was bi-polar
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/7994619/
speakup2

Lowgap, NC

#11 Jul 23, 2010
BUCK JOHNSTON wrote:
Below is the link to the full story. It was a barn the guy was living in, and the girls mother knew that he was bi-polar
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/7994619/
Thanks Buck..

They need to torture the entire family..What were any of them thinking? Why was this child allowed to live in a barn as well as live there with some guy that is not her father. The entire bunch of them needs to be burned out, including the grand parents that allowed her to live in their barn.
Scoobie

Kernersville, NC

#12 Jul 24, 2010
Oh no, this is horrible! The mother does need to be charged. Why would she leave her baby with this fool? Other family members could have taken the child. People clearly do not put their children first. Im sure she could have made some other kind of arrangements before she left. Both should be charged and killed!
popeye

Thomasville, NC

#13 Jul 27, 2010
This child's mother is at fault too. She left her baby willingly with a guy she barely knew and in a barn with no lights or water or inside bathroom. She is guilty too.Maybe more than this dirt-bag. She sentenced her child to death when she walked away.
Justa Guy

Greensboro, NC

#14 Jul 27, 2010
What a shame we can't revitalize vigalente justice. I, for one, Detest capital punishment except for certain circumstances. But given the story as it reads, I would put a bullet in this SOB's head and go eat a full breakfast. The weak and small deserves society's protection and when that is breached, the poor suffered child deserves justice.
Tamika

United States

#15 Jul 28, 2010
Bi-polar is a joke, its a made up disease to do wrong or act like a b****
Unknown

Richmond, VA

#16 Mar 8, 2014
We should go back to public hangings - I'd be there to cheer his death. Or put him in front of a judge right away and put him on death row and kill him in a day or two. I feel there a special place in Hell for people like this - mentally ill my ass. He's just put EVIL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Carolina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scientists claim cigarette smokers are clueless Sun Sir Comme Syzed 1
News Warren to keep up assault on White House hopefu... Jun 25 spocko 379
News Feds' transgender guidance provokes fierce back... Jun 24 Mite Be 1,657
Abel Sanchez Jun 22 Honestwomen123 1
Searching for Cindy Jun 18 Bobby from Tennessee 1
News British government issues warning to LGBT trave... Jun 17 The Stealth 2
TJ Rohr Jun 17 Donald 1
More from around the web