Coming down to the wire, gun owners a...

Coming down to the wire, gun owners are buying and voting

There are 1 comment on the Examiner.com story from Nov 2, 2012, titled Coming down to the wire, gun owners are buying and voting. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

With one weekend remaining before election day, gun owners appear to be not only voting with ballots, but also with their wallets , as reports from around the country suggest that gun sales are sizzling over concerns about a second term with Barack Obama in the Oval Office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#1 Nov 2, 2012
Built an AR15 pistol this summer and will be getting another rifle receiver transferred to me this coming week.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Carolina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBA Moves All-Star Game Out of North Carolina O... 2 hr Mite Be 26
News NBA moving All-Star Game out of Charlotte, cite... Thu Go Blue Forever 1
How do you find a job with a felony conviction? (May '07) Wed Fred101 767
Wonder why they are split Jul 18 Keep in Family 1
News Warren to keep up assault on White House hopefu... Jul 18 just wondering 392
News Gay marriage: Court rejects GOP claim in NC case Jul 9 Mitt s Dog Crate ... 2
News Obama, Clinton making first joint campaign appe... Jul 6 Support A Criminal 1
More from around the web