In North Carolina, Latinos Gain In Po...

In North Carolina, Latinos Gain In Political Importance [Dead Heat In NC: Hispanic Effect!]

There are 2 comments on the Free Republic story from Sep 2, 2012, titled In North Carolina, Latinos Gain In Political Importance [Dead Heat In NC: Hispanic Effect!]. In it, Free Republic reports that:

He is also, perhaps most important, not a big fan of President Obama. American-born and a son of Mexican immigrants, Jesus reaches voting age one month before this year's presidential election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

Julio

De Soto, KS

#1 Sep 2, 2012
Sickening. He's voting for Obama because of his illegal family members. I'd yank his citizenship and send the entire family packing.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Sep 2, 2012
he needs to lose his citizenship. what is he an anchor?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Carolina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News North Carolina seeks to change its judges: reba... Jan 11 Flush Liberals 48
News Diddy wants to buy Carolina Panthers, Colin Kae... Jan 9 Negus AfricaAfric... 23
North Carolina wants to enforce religious laws? Jan 8 TheThirdAngel144 1
News 2nd language gets top priority in school (Aug '07) Jan 6 Maggie 12
News The Latest: FBI says boyfriend charged in missi... Jan 5 Izzy-_- 18
News Tyler woman's post goes viral after man follows... Jan 4 nationalawareness 2
R.I.P. Miss 2001 N.C. -Ashley Nicole House (Owen) Jan 2 neighborhood fri... 1
More from around the web