Feds arrest medical pot providers suing government

Apr 3, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KFOXTV

Four of the six medical marijuana providers who are suing the U.S. government over last year's raids of pot businesses across Montana have been arrested on federal drug charges, their lawyer in the civil lawsuit said Tuesday.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Apr 4, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti

Lambertville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

This is a senseless blatant attempt to terrorize anyone that dares to criticize the federal government's barbaric medical marijuana policies. This is vindictive prosecution by out of control federal prosecutors seeking publicity. What total scum! This is why I will not be voting for obammy again!

“Good luck with that !!!!”

Since: Dec 10

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
This is a senseless blatant attempt to terrorize anyone that dares to criticize the federal government's barbaric medical marijuana policies. This is vindictive prosecution by out of control federal prosecutors seeking publicity. What total scum! This is why I will not be voting for obammy again!
Wow, speak out against tyrannical gov't policies and get arrested. Is this Syria, Iran, China??? Nope it's the good ol USA. I am truly sick over this. I am tired of my tax dollars paying to construct a police state that favors lobbyist profits over the rights of it's citizens. Time to end this charade.
http://ouramericainitiative.com/about-the-ini...
www.garyjohnson2012.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••