off topic
USA DUMPS ON MT

Anonymous Proxy

#1 Dec 18, 2011
link, 1 second, off topic, its no surprise, and then jump over on other topic Obozo-Obamas sixty lies, HA HA HA !!!! Last week, a whistleblowing website WikiLeaks made public a U.S. diplomatic cable which proves that a controversial incident known as Ishaqi Massacre from March 15, 2006 which claimed the lives of at least 10 civilians from the central Iraqi town of Ishaqi, was a brutal and cowardly execution of defenceless people carried out by US troops. The cable provided evidence that a minimum of 10 Iraqi civilians had their hands cuffed behind their backs and were subsequently shot in the head by US troops. Among the victims was a woman in her 70′s and 5 children, one of them mere 5 months old. The Americans then called in an airstrike to destroy the evidence and had all of their top commanders feed public with lies that no massacre took place. Public traditionally ate their lies with cherry on top.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pence rides horse around Montana coal mine, lea... Jul 17 USA MASTER 100
News Democrats hope to send Trump, Republicans a mes... Jul 17 USA MASTER 178
News Congressman calls for civil politics after assa... Jul 12 USA 8
Losing weight (Aug '16) Jul 12 Cooter 2
News Memo to Democrats after special-election losses... Jun 30 fingers mcgurke 4
News Robby Knievel pleads "not guilty" to felony charge (Nov '15) Jun 22 upYOdirtwaterrump 36
News Republican wins Montana election despite assaul... Jun 21 Jared Soros 41
More from around the web