Pitbulls banned in Montana!

Posted in the Montana Forum

DanShads2

Great Falls, MT

#1 Jan 18, 2009
Everyone,

As most of you have already heard, the state of Montana is trying to pass a bill (H.B. 191) to ban the pitbull breed in Montana! I have started a website to petition this bill and will bring a printed copy of the results to the hearing on Thursday. Please, even if you dont own a pitbull, show your support by signing the petition. As an individual, there is almost nothing we can do, but together we can make a difference!

Please visit http://savethepitbulls.bitsurge.net/ and sign your name to the petition, and help us stop this outrageous bill!

Anyone who would like more information or can offer other ways to help or show your support, please contact me by email.. DanShads2@aol.com

Thanks for your time
DONALD CREESE

Seattle, WA

#2 Jan 18, 2009
pit bulls SHOULD be banned in montana.....
DanShads2

Florence, MT

#3 Jan 19, 2009
DONALD CREESE wrote:
pit bulls SHOULD be banned in montana.....
I see you are from Seattle Washington... do us a favor and stay there.

Since: May 09

Houston, TX

#4 May 2, 2009
Sorry guys,You need to act quick. Where I presently live and with my job( pro.firefighter/emt),I have seen what the "pitbull" can do to the human body. You say it's not the breed but how the dogs are trained. Wolfs are illegal to have as pets because they will turn. Is it bacause of the way they were trained? No. It's in there genes and in the same way the pit bull was breed to be aggressive and fight and they will,when they get that urge.They will do what they were breed to do. They will fight anything, anyone. Are you a parent with a young child? If anything, that should be the reason to ban pitbulls. Like I said before,I've seen what a pitpull can do to a human body.
DONALDCREESE kila mt

Vancouver, Canada

#5 May 2, 2009
every pit bull ive ever encountered has never had any respect for people what so ever....YES they should be banned
DMB

Waterbury, CT

#6 Jun 16, 2009
i have 3 Pitbulls myself and many people i know have the breed as well, they are so sweet and loyal if trained the right way. My guys wouldnt hurt a fly. i do not know where the dogs you have met came from, but after meeting mine or my friends dogs... you wouldnt walk away with anything bad to say.
DONALD CREESE

Kalispell, MT

#7 Jun 16, 2009
yes i would......pitt bulls should be banned.....
Save the Pitbulls

Kalispell, MT

#8 Jun 16, 2009
My best dog EVER was a pitbull she was the most loving abd sweet dog you would ever meet. She died 4 years ago and the age of 19 and it broke my heart. She was amazing and loved so much.
People need to realize that it's not the breed but the owner who raises the dog. I have come across MANY mean so called non violent breeds in my life.
Once again don't blame the breed but the person who raises them.
This ban is stupid and should not pass !!!
DONALD CREESE

Vashon, WA

#9 Jun 19, 2009
pitt bulls are mean and evil by nature....they are void of any respect for anything including them selves... , that is what makes it easy to train them....they WILL be banned soon
Seranno Red

Amarillo, TX

#10 Jul 3, 2011
They are men vicious killers ban them
Stacey

Phoenix, AZ

#11 Aug 12, 2014
i have a 9 yr old son from Seattle who went to visit his grandmother this weekend and he was attacked and mauled by a pitbull on 8/10/14 and for me to hear him try to tell me about the incident hurts my heart

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Montana Rape State 11 min USA 2
Barry Beach--Montana Needs to Clear the Air (May '09) 9 hr Pinslapel 134
systematic racism (Aug '14) 23 hr unionpopperjaxxxx... 35
Gay couples exchange vows in Montana after ruling Mon unionpopperjaxxx 145
VA temporarily closing 8-bed acute mental healt... Feb 23 USA Master 35
Keystone XL Pipeline, Steve Daines' Response Feb 15 other jeopardy 1
Montana Lawmaker Now Says That He Wasn't Seriou... Feb 15 shades of grey 1
More from around the web