Jason Christ challenges 2011 medical ...

Jason Christ challenges 2011 medical marijuana law

There are 1 comment on the PageantCast News Desk story from Dec 14, 2011, titled Jason Christ challenges 2011 medical marijuana law. In it, PageantCast News Desk reports that:

A Missoula businessman whose "cannabis caravans" helped thousands of Montanans sign up for medical marijuana cards is challenging the 2011 state law that restricts access to medical marijuana.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PageantCast News Desk.

Sheik Yerbouti

Warrington, PA

#1 Dec 16, 2011
If it wasn't for this moron and his in your face cannabis caravans the law would have remained the same. He is solely responsible for the legislative reaction. Of course this doesn't excuse the rethug contempt for the will of a majority of Montana voters. Once he started the traveling circus I knew he would ruin it for legitimate patients. Thanks jason-0NOT!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Montana congressman misled authorities on repor... Nov 18 youll shoot your ... 2
Montana not that heavenly? Nov 17 Outsider 7
News Gay couples exchange vows in Montana after ruling (Nov '14) Nov 15 shnuffmopopo 182
Win an IphoneX Exclusive Pack From Sony Nov 14 Csorbz 1
Floppy Ball Index in the dirt again. (Mar '15) Oct 28 USA 73
mt baby rapes (Apr '15) Oct 28 USA 42
News Proposed solar farm eligible for 15-year contract Oct '17 Solarman 1
More from around the web