crews observes

San Diego, CA

#2 Apr 27, 2013
Jinxy, jump over to direct exploits on Klan trash state of yellow belly peckerwood bumpkins, good to see more direct spins on states direct folds before the actul eye of the USA itself. In a brilliant piece of investigative journalism, the PBS show Frontline has revealed the seedy underbelly of secret money in Montana’s elections, with a full-hour expose of Montana politics and this secretive right-wing group. Under state law, third party groups, the ones like American Tradition Partnership which spend masses of unregulated, unreported money, are legally barred from coordinating with candidates. But several legislative candidates and the ATP have been caught red handed, working together, in apparent violation of the law
crews observes

San Diego, CA

#3 Apr 27, 2013
jinxy, yes , yes, for your eyes only on that one, weird huh, states legislation employee must either be retarded, drunk, or simply the most stupid ever seen, watch how crew pops up on pub pub section right on employee in real time with direct allegations, as employee then bows its head and says, um, um, I could go into some records , THE DOCUMENTS ARE DIRECT AND SPUN IN THE FACE OF THE STATES dirt water Klan trash skunks on spread rolls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5Wisconsin's bar-to-grocery store ratio puts th... (May '14) Mon Almost amish 7
more racist pig klan hicks Mon Black Is Beautiful 11
Floppy Ball Index in the dirt again. Mar 28 USA tech observe 5
jump by more on MT STATE KANGAROO BACK DOWNS (Jun '13) Mar 28 USA tech observe 26
Montana Rape State Mar 28 we pork hicks 11
mt pedophiles Mar 27 WE PORK HICKS 1
81 year-old eva kor survivor of nazi auschwitz,... Mar 26 Montana News 1
More from around the web