John Walsh thesis scandal: Veterans have mixed views on PTSD excuse

Jul 26, 2014 Full story: Fox News 7

The talk in American Legion and Veterans of Foreign War halls and barrooms across Montana has been about Sen. John Walsh since the Democrat linked a cribbed research project he wrote in 2007 to post-traumatic stress disorder.

Full Story

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#2 Jul 27, 2014
PTSD? Some vet needs to punch this assclown in the face for trying to use such a dumb excuse.
Viet Nam Veteran

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Jul 27, 2014
He self-diagnosed his PTSD and cured himself. Sounds like he wants to do the wrong job. Instead of being an elected official, he should be a mental health counsler. Actually, since he appears to be an accomplished liar, maybe he would make a good Democrat Senator.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#4 Jul 28, 2014
Viet Nam Veteran wrote:
He self-diagnosed his PTSD and cured himself. Sounds like he wants to do the wrong job. Instead of being an elected official, he should be a mental health counsler. Actually, since he appears to be an accomplished liar, maybe he would make a good Democrat Senator.
Sounds like he pulled a John Kerry.
Crybaby Cons

Manassas, VA

#5 Jul 28, 2014
Nice to know that red state Montana vets have nothing better to do than sit on their ass in a barroom and mumble drunkenly.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#6 Jul 28, 2014
Crybaby Cons wrote:
Nice to know that red state Montana vets have nothing better to do than sit on their ass in a barroom and mumble drunkenly.
Sounds like you commie scum are begging to get your neck wrung.
Crybaby Cons

Manassas, VA

#7 Jul 28, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you commie scum are begging to get your neck wrung.
By you and who's army? Bundy's? You're dribbling on yourself again.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#8 Jul 28, 2014
Crybaby Cons wrote:
<quoted text>By you and who's army? Bundy's? You're dribbling on yourself again.
I've invited you several times limp wrist. Surly you can whip a 126 pound women. If not there's always my cat you can take a swing at.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 couples suing over Montana's gay-marriage ban 18 hr lides 648
Montucky Klan trash (Apr '13) Sep 17 Masters A-1 38
Scandal Threatens Montana Democrat's Hold On U.... Sep 12 barefoot2626 42
montucky baby rapes !!! (Jun '13) Sep 11 WE PORK HICKS 29
good to see more on the pedophile states (Jan '14) Sep 11 WE PORK HICKS 6
jump to more corruption Sep 10 USAGODSOF OSHA -EPA 7
..FARMER...is...GOD,..not..... (Jul '13) Sep 10 SHNUFFSMO 9
•••

Montana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••