4 couples suing over Montana's gay-marriage ban

May 21, 2014 Full story: KMIR 6 648

Four gay couples announced Wednesday they are suing Montana over its constitutional ban on same-sex marriage, making North Dakota and South Dakota the only two states with similar bans and no lawsuits seeking to overturn them.

Full Story
Shunffmo Pigs

Anonymous Proxy

#577 Aug 2, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Ss couples are a failure of mating behavior, making ss marriage an oxymoron.
<quoted text>
LOL, please entertain us by telling us where you got racial separation out of my post.
Smirk.
Montana is nothing but a Podunk baby rape /Gay bash state. Good to see more hit nails on its Klan trash circa.
SHNUFFMO

San Diego, CA

#578 Aug 3, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That's interesting.
You admit I am correct, then you turn around and resume your troll assaults.
Then you claim my argument is irrelevant, but turn around and devote one violent verbal response after another.
You belie your own arguments.
Moreover, all of this leaves your relationship an inferior marrage.
see , that's the game , in fact you can directly trash Montana time after time as watch nothing but state back down after back down , Montana is simply nothing but a hick trash dirt water Gay bash baby rape state. Good to see more of it in the graves.
Gay4KiMare

Madison, WI

#580 Saturday Sep 13
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
And for gay couples, don't even hint about intimacy!
<quoted text>
Not sure what gay twirl talking point you are talking about.
I was simply warning gay couples, it will be pretty embarrassing when a married couple discretely mentions passionate natural intimacy, and the gay couple just had a major shit slip.
Gives me a charlie horse in my sphincter just talking about it...
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadge...

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#581 Saturday Sep 13
Gay4KiMare wrote:
Yeah, I've noticed that whole spectrum of troll behavior with ss marrage proponents. I think when there is such deep denial about reality, hate and bully behavior is the only alternative to rational discussion.

Smile.
cancersuxs

Owatonna, MN

#582 Saturday Sep 13
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I've noticed that whole spectrum of troll behavior with ss marrage proponents. I think when there is such deep denial about reality, hate and bully behavior is the only alternative to rational discussion.
Smile.
So when someone is fighting for EQUALITY AND CIVIL RIGHTS you think there bullies?

Location hidden

#583 Saturday Sep 13
cancersuxs wrote:
<quoted text>
So when someone is fighting for EQUALITY AND CIVIL RIGHTS you think there bullies?
A legitimate cause never needs deceit and hate. It doesn't have to tear someone or something down to equate to it.

The reality is, ss couples are not the same as marriage.

Get your own relational identity and legit rights just like heterosexual couples did.
cancersuxs

Owatonna, MN

#584 Saturday Sep 13
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A legitimate cause never needs deceit and hate. It doesn't have to tear someone or something down to equate to it.
The reality is, ss couples are not the same as marriage.
Get your own relational identity and legit rights just like heterosexual couples did.
The religious far right does use a lot of hate and deceit.

EQUALITY....What don't you get. I am not the same as a rich person or someone who is very smart. BUT I SHOULD HAVE SAME LEGAL RIGHTS. You don't get it do you?

Marriage is a legal civil contract. Holt matrimony you cult members can have but marriage is a civl contract therefore a right to ALL..

Location hidden

#585 Saturday Sep 13
cancersuxs wrote:
<quoted text>
The religious far right does use a lot of hate and deceit.
EQUALITY....What don't you get. I am not the same as a rich person or someone who is very smart. BUT I SHOULD HAVE SAME LEGAL RIGHTS. You don't get it do you?
Marriage is a legal civil contract. Holt matrimony you cult members can have but marriage is a civl contract therefore a right to ALL..
You do have the same rights.

But marriage is a relationship, not a person. It describes a unique relationship in society.

If you want to dumb it down to a contract, get a lawyer. It just isn't marriage.

No religion: At its most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Ss couples are a failure of mating behavior making ss marriage an oxymoron.
cancersuxs

Owatonna, MN

#586 Saturday Sep 13
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You do have the same rights.
But marriage is a relationship, not a person. It describes a unique relationship in society.
If you want to dumb it down to a contract, get a lawyer. It just isn't marriage.
No religion: At its most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Ss couples are a failure of mating behavior making ss marriage an oxymoron.
IT IS AT ITS HEART A CIVIL CONTRACT. If not then no need for GOVERNMENT PERMIT.

Location hidden

#587 Saturday Sep 13
cancersuxs wrote:
<quoted text>
IT IS AT ITS HEART A CIVIL CONTRACT. If not then no need for GOVERNMENT PERMIT.
The only need for government involvement is children.
cancersuxs

Owatonna, MN

#588 Saturday Sep 13
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Children have not one thing to do with marriage. So gay couples children should not be able to have married parents? Your bigoted beliefs mean nothing. And as you old inbred Nazi pigs die off know this your bigotry dies with you.

Location hidden

#589 Sunday Sep 14
cancersuxs wrote:
<quoted text>
Children have not one thing to do with marriage.
You are ignorant about the history of marriage licences.

Your foul mouth makes you look like an idiot.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#590 Sunday Sep 14
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah. And you are? Please provide a list of the states that require procreation, ot the intent to procreate, to obtain a marriage license.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#591 Sunday Sep 14
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Not according to the government. And shouldn't THEY know? If that were really the case then non-procreative folks would never be issued a marriage license.
cancer suxs

Owatonna, MN

#592 Sunday Sep 14
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
History is not always bets place to look to try and prove something. Slavery and marrying off 14 year old girls to old men was perfectly legal years ago. History is filled with hate bigotry racism and violence towards groups of people.
Yes I yell and call names to people who hate the Constitution and who attack freedom and equality...

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#593 Sunday Sep 14
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And you definitely don't need a foul mouth to look like an idiot, you do that with each of your posts.
Gay4KiMare

Delray Beach, FL

#594 Sunday Sep 14
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Sadist.

Location hidden

#595 Sunday Sep 14
cancer suxs wrote:
<quoted text>
History is not always bets place to look to try and prove something. Slavery and marrying off 14 year old girls to old men was perfectly legal years ago. History is filled with hate bigotry racism and violence towards groups of people.
Yes I yell and call names to people who hate the Constitution and who attack freedom and equality...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage_license

Location hidden

#596 Sunday Sep 14
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah. And you are? Please provide a list of the states that require procreation, ot the intent to procreate, to obtain a marriage license.
What prevents a marriage from being legally entered into?

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#597 Sunday Sep 14
KiMare wrote:
What prevents a marriage from being legally entered into?
Well, foolish person, a compelling state interest is required before the state can constitutionally deny equality under the law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barry Beach--Montana Needs to Clear the Air (May '09) Sep 24 justice prevailed 50
Montucky Klan trash (Apr '13) Sep 17 Masters A-1 38
Scandal Threatens Montana Democrat's Hold On U.... Sep 12 barefoot2626 42
montucky baby rapes !!! (Jun '13) Sep 11 WE PORK HICKS 29
good to see more on the pedophile states (Jan '14) Sep 11 WE PORK HICKS 6
jump to more corruption Sep 10 USAGODSOF OSHA -EPA 7
..FARMER...is...GOD,..not..... (Jul '13) Sep 10 SHNUFFSMO 9

Montana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE