LIBERALS STILL say that ORAL SEX ain'...

LIBERALS STILL say that ORAL SEX ain't SEX! OBAMALIES 2 U.S. in 2013!

Posted in the Mississippi Forum

SOME LIES NEVER DIE

Slidell, LA

#1 Jun 5, 2013
LIBERALS STILL say that ORAL SEX ain't SEX! OBAMALIES 2 U.S. in 2013!

LIBERALS are STILL tryin 2 convince U.S. that ORAL SEX ain't SEX!

LILY WHITE JEWISH MEDIA CORPORTAIONS like MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC and the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK CNN Control 96% of the entire WORLD'S MEDIA!

"The ASSOCIATED PRESS doesn't want to SIMPLY Report the NEWS, the A.P. actually wants to determine for itself what's NEWS WORTHY, just as the CASTRO'S have done in COMMUNIST CUBA for the past 60-years!" (TRAINAISM, 2013)

http://www.prisonplanet.com/liberals-defend-o ...

fatuous1

"SOME LIES NEVER DIE" (TRAINAISM, 2013)

What CONFUSES LIBERALS the MOST is TELLING them the TRUTH, the WHOLE TRUTH and NOTHING but the TRUTH, without the "POLITICALLY CORRECT" Spin! TRAINAISM, 2013)

"If you want to SURPRISE, SHOCK and AMAZE Anyone just tell them the TRUTH, the WHOLE TRUTH and NOTHING but the TRUTH about Anything!" (TRAINAISM, 2013)

"I like to TEST all my RELATIONSHIPS by telling EVERYONE EXACTLY how I really FEEL about EVERYTHING, every CHANCE I get!" (TRAINAISM, 2013)

fatuous1

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mississippi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Last call: Obamacare open enrollment ends Friday 3 hr Naw 4
News Boycotts, protests to greet Trump on Mississipp... Dec 13 Dudley 38
News evers museum Dec 13 Enact the Law 7
News Boycotts, protests to greet Trump on Mississipp... Dec 11 Marcavage s Emission 5
News With Trump, some African Americans to skip Miss... Dec 10 Vin 9
Net Neutrality Dec 6 three blocks 2
News Comments Nov 30 Pet Sharts 20
More from around the web