Gov. Bryant: No benefits for deferred...

Gov. Bryant: No benefits for deferred-status immigrants

There are 4 comments on the Hattiesburg American story from Aug 24, 2012, titled Gov. Bryant: No benefits for deferred-status immigrants. In it, Hattiesburg American reports that:

Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant is ordering state agencies not to provide public benefits to immigrants receiving deferred deportation status from the federal government - an order that reinforces current state law.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hattiesburg American.

altin nicaj

Lebanon, PA

#1 Aug 24, 2012
We have to understand if we continue like this we are committing national suicide . America need the immigrants I can't understand legal and illegal every citizen here in the US come from some where please understand life moves fast every day don't make mistake history rides and you will be there we are not living forever be like Jesus help like I helped you god bless all you legal and illegal
Muslim Obama Supporter

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Aug 24, 2012
We will steal the benefits then.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#4 Aug 27, 2012
Muslim Obama Supporter wrote:
We will steal the benefits then.
Illegals aready do that...so what else is new. I would love to know what the ture costs are to educate and provide their kids with free school meals. They already take far too much from us.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#5 Aug 27, 2012
s/b: true

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mississippi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Comments 8 hr Mumps farts 17
News Link Ceo says Mda strategy, leadership costing ... Thu Economic Develo... 7
News Graceland offers Elvis excursions to Tupelo, Mi... Thu The Beatles 7
News Graceland offers Elvis excursions to Tupelo, Mi... Nov 21 More Agent Fees 1
News Graceland Launches 'Graceland Excursions' Offer... Nov 21 Bus Rides 1
News NMMC Ceo: Och can be southern anchor for system Nov 14 Bigger Is Not Better 37
Mississippi Sucks (Jun '08) Nov 10 Straight Talker 568
More from around the web