Local officials worried about immigration bill costs

Full story: Newms360.com
The immigration hearing in Mississippi House Judiciary B Committee drew an overflow crowd Thursday afternoon. Full Story
Concerned LEGAL US citize

Madison, MS

#1 Dec 4, 2012
Only reason you are worried is that many of the local politicans are in the pockets of the poultry industry in this state and they sell out to them instead of standing up for American laws.

Please don;t give me that "mandate" crappola...It is a sorry excuse that dosen;t "fly" unless you are a DA.Look at the illegals with children in our schools that WE, US Taxpayers end up footing the bill. Look at the illegals taking American jobs and living 15-20 in one house like they do in Mexico. Try living next to one of those houses with the loud music, the trashy yard, the cars up on blocks, the umpteen children left unattended and on welfare while their illegal parents sit back and suck off the US taxpayer.

Enough is enough. Stop cowtowing to the illegals and stop selling this country out. I hope you get voted out in the next election.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mississippi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spring books of local interest Tue Amy 1
2014 Mardi Gras Parade Schedule for South Missi... Tue ATV 1
Miss. ban on same-sex marriage challenged in... Tue Foster 14
Who's got your vote in the Mississippi Senate r... Mon Topix Polls 0
MSU Extension named Intelligent Community Insti... Oct 17 Ace Milner 4
Louisiana official chosen as charter school boa... Oct 17 Ace Milner 6
The Fraudulence of 'Family Values' Oct 15 ACE MILNER 6

Mississippi People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE