Lesbian couples seek marriage license...

Lesbian couples seek marriage licenses in South Mississippi

There are 26 comments on the Sunherald.com story from Jul 10, 2013, titled Lesbian couples seek marriage licenses in South Mississippi. In it, Sunherald.com reports that:

AMANDA McCOY/SUN HERALDSabrina Tiedt, right, and Candy Dalton of Biloxi smile at friends and supporters after leaving the Harrison County Circuit Clerk's office on Wednesday, July 10, 2013, in Gulfport.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sunherald.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#21 Jul 12, 2013
The Rogue wrote:
<quoted text>
Self-taught....?...maybe, on a lesser degree. On the other hand I've tried to live as I (we) were taught, so because of that, I've not had to fight for what good that's come my way. If how these people (off-balanced)(and you evidentally), live and how they think they believe wasn't wrong, they wouldn't have to be constantly fighting for it. Like the little ole black lady exclaimed in Gone With The Wind: "Ain't fitt'n, jes ain't fitt'n!"
And is that what you would say to blacks and women who have, and still are, fighting for equality? Are you saying they don't live up to your expectations, so they deserve not to be equal? So all good things, like Equality, come to those who wait? I think not. Equality has always been fought for. And it has never been given freely without that fight.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#22 Jul 12, 2013
The Rogue wrote:
Self-taught....?...maybe, on a lesser degree. On the other hand I've tried to live as I (we) were taught, so because of that, I've not had to fight for what good that's come my way. If how these people (off-balanced)(and you evidentally), live and how they think they believe wasn't wrong, they wouldn't have to be constantly fighting for it. Like the little ole black lady exclaimed in Gone With The Wind: "Ain't fitt'n, jes ain't fitt'n!"
Dumpling, your "issues" with "homosexuality", no longer our problem. Your irrational hatred of us is what's becoming ain't fittin'. You might want to get used to that now, it only gets worse for your ilk from here.
Shrimp Boat Sammy

Ocean Springs, MS

#23 Jul 12, 2013
Still Looking for deck hands. Seagulls trying to eat my catch Will even consider same sex couple. Hello? Anybody want to get salty?
The Rogue

Olive Branch, MS

#24 Jul 12, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Dumpling, your "issues" with "homosexuality", no longer our problem. Your irrational hatred of us is what's becoming ain't fittin'. You might want to get used to that now, it only gets worse for your ilk from here.
Who in the world said I hated anybody? I sure didn't so you must be creating this hatred in your mind. Does it make you feel better, like, oh pity me? Dumpling.........?I don't think so, Tim!
The Rogue

Olive Branch, MS

#25 Jul 12, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
What "ain't fitt'in" is the treatment we have received at the hands of fellow Citizens.
It's over.
"NEVER AGAIN"
Like it says in post #19, if it wasn't so wrong, evil, unnatural and just plain odd, YOU wouldn't have to be fighting for it. I really think that you are fighting within your own personal being anyway, you sure have no fight with me. But go right on ahead, cry hate as the blacks cry racial. You surely must be one unhappy soul.
Shrimp Boat Sammy

Ocean Springs, MS

#26 Jul 13, 2013
Being a deckhand is not a bad job. You spend your days on the water with fresh breezes blowing. You also get all the bycatch you can eat. Get in touch with me girls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mississippi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mary Thomas: Tupelo needs dialogue about flying... 1 hr Big Knob 8
Jeff Palmer Aug 30 WashingtonTimes 2
News Plaintiffs seek to block Miss. ban on gay coupl... Aug 29 SirAndrew 4
How do YOU spell Mississippi? (Aug '08) Aug 28 Ezra 6
News 4 couples sue to overturn Mississippi ban on ga... Aug 22 The Stealth 18
News Prominent voices call for change to Mississippi... Aug 19 Sterkfontein Swar... 7
News Shock poll: 46% of Mississippi GOP would vote t... (Apr '11) Aug 13 Virgin Infactuation 254
More from around the web