Police investigators continue inquiri...

Police investigators continue inquiries into disappearance of N...

There are 3982 comments on the Daily Dunklin Democrat story from Feb 23, 2006, titled Police investigators continue inquiries into disappearance of N.... In it, Daily Dunklin Democrat reports that:

RISCO, Mo. -- Police investigators continued their inquiries Tuesday into the disappearance of a rural New Madrid County woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Dunklin Democrat.

track

Sikeston, MO

#4137 Oct 22, 2012
so sad
no news

United States

#4139 Feb 8, 2013
track wrote:
so sad
. How frustrating this has to be for law enforcement there in that area. Wonder if and when this will ever be solved. Her children must be getting to be big guys by now. My thoughts and prayers still with her family
Keep Going

Alpena, AR

#4140 Feb 11, 2013
Bump to Top!!
for her

United States

#4141 Feb 13, 2013
Bump to top never forget
curious2
#4142 Mar 10, 2013
ANOMYNOUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ramblings From The Reservation Missing, Teresa Lynn Butler
does anyone know how brenda and teresas kids are. i havent heard any news about this case n a couple years. how sad that no one has been punished for this.
Anominouis

United States

#4143 Mar 15, 2013
Teresa knew the two men that came into her home that night one of these so called friends went to the couch where she was sitiing and shot her up with to much meth, This guilty individual said she slumped over and started foaming out of her mouth,it was just a short time and she quit breathing, they took her body in the middle of the night and put diesel all over her body time and again until there was nothing left except bones They put her body in a big wash tub with sandbags shot holes in the bottom of the wash tub and dumped her body in one of the local surrounding flood way ditches and threw her purse in a patch of reeds along the side of the ditch and it has to be one of the big ditches because this individual said they dropped the wash tub right in the center of the bridge. [Fact]
Omg

Campbell, MO

#4144 Mar 15, 2013
I hope that is not true.
You know

Bloomfield, MO

#4145 Mar 15, 2013
you can make phone tips anonymously to the sheriff's office and give them information that could lead to someone actually paying for what happened to her. If what you say is true and someone told you this, then the right thing to do would be to help her family and friends get some closure instead of just adding to the rumors on the internet that no one knows are true or not.

Please think about the information you have and how it could help. If this were someone you loved, you would want anybody who had any information to come forward with it.
omg2
#4146 Mar 15, 2013
You know wrote:
you can make phone tips anonymously to the sheriff's office and give them information that could lead to someone actually paying for what happened to her. If what you say is true and someone told you this, then the right thing to do would be to help her family and friends get some closure instead of just adding to the rumors on the internet that no one knows are true or not.
Please think about the information you have and how it could help. If this were someone you loved, you would want anybody who had any information to come forward with it.
if someone told u this please do the right thing and report it. this family has suffered enough and deserves answers. it must feel so hopeless to them at this point. my heart aches for her family.
Oh my

Caruthersville, MO

#4147 Mar 19, 2013
This is not the first that I have heard that they burned her body... I did go to the police with this information but I'm assuming they never followed up on it :( I hope who ever did this or knows something about this disappearance comes forward the family deserves to have closure
huh

Kennett, MO

#4148 Mar 19, 2013
have you seen the burned out shit next to peggy slay's place? please. pretty close to the area excavated by hardworking cops. nobody knows anything? personally, i think these two fuckups will continue to fuckup until god allows the law to get em and we get to see a no-body murder trial. she was beautiful, kind, inquisitive and set up by a couple of dark side stooges aiming to take advantage of her. wow. let's get her so effed up she can't say no to anything or anyone. that's sort of how speed works, right? oops. wonder if she's the only one they targeted or if more women have been scarred for life by these demon clowns? whatever. so sorry for teresa and her family. these statements are all based on rumor and opinion. but after all this time it seems like common knowledge. prayers.
huh

Kennett, MO

#4149 Mar 19, 2013
Anominouis wrote:
Teresa knew the two men that came into her home that night one of these so called friends went to the couch where she was sitiing and shot her up with to much meth, This guilty individual said she slumped over and started foaming out of her mouth,it was just a short time and she quit breathing, they took her body in the middle of the night and put diesel all over her body time and again until there was nothing left except bones They put her body in a big wash tub with sandbags shot holes in the bottom of the wash tub and dumped her body in one of the local surrounding flood way ditches and threw her purse in a patch of reeds along the side of the ditch and it has to be one of the big ditches because this individual said they dropped the wash tub right in the center of the bridge.[Fact]
thanks. this took big brass ones. cahones cahones cahones. at last a little home-spun honesty.
forever missed

Senath, MO

#4150 Mar 19, 2013
Anominouis wrote:
Teresa knew the two men that came into her home that night one of these so called friends went to the couch where she was sitiing and shot her up with to much meth, This guilty individual said she slumped over and started foaming out of her mouth,it was just a short time and she quit breathing, they took her body in the middle of the night and put diesel all over her body time and again until there was nothing left except bones They put her body in a big wash tub with sandbags shot holes in the bottom of the wash tub and dumped her body in one of the local surrounding flood way ditches and threw her purse in a patch of reeds along the side of the ditch and it has to be one of the big ditches because this individual said they dropped the wash tub right in the center of the bridge.[Fact]
I truly hope this is not true. My heart aches every time I think about her and how much of a kind, sweet, loving person she is or was. If this is a fact as you say, it is the most horrible thing I have heard because this woman would never have harmed anyone in her life and to think that these person/or people who did this are walking away free as a bird when her children will never be able to know their wonderful mother and how good of a person she was. They will have to live their lives without her and always wondering what happened. It's not fair to them or her family. They deserve peace, they deserve the truth and they deserve justice. It's just not fair! How could they take this angel from everyone who loves and adores her? She was definitely a friend to all that knew her. So if you know the truth, please, go to the authorities with this and give her family the peace they so desperately need. I will continue to pray that one day soon this will be solved so we can finally know the truth. She may be gone, but she will NEVER be forgotten! Missing my friend and praying you do the right thing.
just saying

Poplar Bluff, MO

#4151 Apr 2, 2013
Anominouis wrote:
Teresa knew the two men that came into her home that night one of these so called friends went to the couch where she was sitiing and shot her up with to much meth, This guilty individual said she slumped over and started foaming out of her mouth,it was just a short time and she quit breathing, they took her body in the middle of the night and put diesel all over her body time and again until there was nothing left except bones They put her body in a big wash tub with sandbags shot holes in the bottom of the wash tub and dumped her body in one of the local surrounding flood way ditches and threw her purse in a patch of reeds along the side of the ditch and it has to be one of the big ditches because this individual said they dropped the wash tub right in the center of the bridge.[Fact]
Why are you sharing this with hundreds of people but not sharing this with the cops? You stated at the end of your commit FACT. So you must truly believe this to be true and are certain who the "two people are" Just let their names come out. You have information and now you owe it to her ..her family...especially her boys. You may be the only person who can help close this up and bring her home to rest. Do the right thing make the call release the names. Do you have children? A mother? A sister? Aunt? Teresa was all of those things. Help her come home.
RRd

Palos Hills, IL

#4152 Jun 14, 2013
Bump to top, still missing Teresa.
Barney Fife

Palos Hills, IL

#4157 Jul 14, 2014
Bump to top hor Teresa!
Prayers

Gideon, MO

#4160 Jan 29, 2017
It's been almost 3 years since anyonenpisted here. Any news in that 3 years?
Itssad

United States

#4161 Jan 30, 2017
Prayers wrote:
It's been almost 3 years since anyonenpisted here. Any news in that 3 years?
No new news I have seen this is crazy someone some where knows what happened to this lady. It's sad it's been this long and still no closure for the family...
Risco Resident

Dallas, TX

#4162 Jan 30, 2017
Prayers wrote:
It's been almost 3 years since anyonenpisted here. Any news in that 3 years?
KFVS 12 is doing a reenactment of Teresa's story for their Heartland Unsolved segment. It will air on Feb 28 I believe. Hopefully this will help bring new information to the case. There are people out there who know what happened to Teresa and it is time they come forward. It is possible to give an anonymous tip.
Kathy Sweeney was in Kennett on Friday to do an interview with Gary Butler.
Brooke

Chatham, IL

#4163 Mar 28, 2017
Heard there was a new suspect being interviewed. I wonder who? Does anyone know what the new developments are?
I pray for justice for Teresa and peace for Dale and the boys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Missouri Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
maria chappel nadal 3 hr kyman 1
need horny girls on snapchat (Jun '16) Aug 12 Nathan 6
News A win in rural Iowa has Democrats talking Aug 10 nice troll 4
Austin Petersen Aug 6 SOCIALISM IS CANCER 1
News Missouri Senate votes down LGBT discrimination ... Aug 1 Atlanta Puppeteer 8
News NAACP Warns Travelers About Missouri: 'Know Bef... Jul 31 C Kersey 9
Cry Baby Vince Schoemehl Jul 24 STL314 1
More from around the web