Gay Christian Church In St. Louis Mo 63110

Posted in the Missouri Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Pastor Johnson

Granite City, IL

#1 Sep 15, 2009
Hey everyone! My name is Pastor Lenny and My Husband and I pastor a church in St. Louis Missouri. It is our goal to let those interested that there are ministries that are out there all over that are open and loving and believe that your salvation has nothing to do with your sexual orientation. If you live in the St. Louis Mo area please come and check us out. If not and your looking for answers please dont hesitate to contact me. Pastor Lenny

http://www.lightoflovefellowship.com

http://www.myspace.com/lightoflovefellowship....

Paragould, AR

#2 Oct 23, 2009
Pastor Johnson wrote:
Hey everyone! My name is Pastor Lenny and My Husband and I pastor a church in St. Louis Missouri. It is our goal to let those interested that there are ministries that are out there all over that are open and loving and believe that your salvation has nothing to do with your sexual orientation. If you live in the St. Louis Mo area please come and check us out. If not and your looking for answers please dont hesitate to contact me. Pastor Lenny
sorry pastor but according to the bible God is vehemently against homosexuals. it is one man AND one woman marriage. check out the bible scripture for yourself Romans 1:18 then drop down to verse 26. God is a holy God and He will not bless a gay church. don't forget verse 21...it's not my rules...it's God's rules...
Sue

Omaha, NE

#3 Oct 23, 2009
In today's society people don't get married. They live together and have kids all out of wedlock. Is that any better?

Paragould, AR

#4 Oct 23, 2009
Sue wrote:
In today's society people don't get married. They live together and have kids all out of wedlock. Is that any better?
nope...

Paragould, AR

#5 Oct 23, 2009
Sue wrote:
check out 1corinthians 6:18 then 1corinthians 7:2.

Paragould, AR

#6 Oct 23, 2009
Pastor Johnson wrote:
also look at romans 1:27. go ahead and read the entire chapter 1.
Samantha

AOL

#7 Oct 23, 2009
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry pastor but according to the bible God is vehemently against homosexuals. it is one man AND one woman marriage. check out the bible scripture for yourself Romans 1:18 then drop down to verse 26. God is a holy God and He will not bless a gay church. don't forget verse 21...it's not my rules...it's God's rules...
I bet you eat meat too which is against God so clean up your pathetic garbage before your preach to others.
Samantha

AOL

#8 Oct 23, 2009
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
There is slavery and rape in your man corrupted bible "condoned" by God that is ok though?
Samantha

AOL

#9 Oct 23, 2009
God is ones heart not the book.
Samantha

AOL

#10 Oct 23, 2009
Kudos for the Gay Christian Church!

Paragould, AR

#11 Oct 24, 2009
Samantha wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you eat meat too which is against God so clean up your pathetic garbage before your preach to others.
here's a scripture for you samantha... check out Acts 10:10-16. go ahead and read it. and i'm not preaching to others. i'm sharing scripture and there is nothing wrong with sharing scripture.

Paragould, AR

#12 Oct 24, 2009
Samantha wrote:
<quoted text>
There is slavery and rape in your man corrupted bible "condoned" by God that is ok though?
Heavenly Father i bring a petition to You today and i am asking for You to look upon samantha. Lord if she is not saved i ask Lord for You to send godly people into her life to share the gospel good news about Your beloved Son Jesus Christ and His gift of salvation. God i thank You for Your will being done in the life of samantha. soften her heart towards You Lord and may she accept Your eternal gift of salvation and may You overflow her heart with love that comes only from You. i pray this in the name of Jesus Christ....amen....
Mike

Kansas City, MO

#13 Oct 24, 2009
If churchs was suppose to preach the true gospel, we wouldn't be able to judge. Homosexuality, through my belief is wrong, and a thief and a liar is wrong. I'm not gonna judge these people, or worry about what people are doing in their churches. God will judge them
Mike

Kansas City, MO

#14 Oct 24, 2009
If churchs was suppose to preach the true gospel, we wouldn't be able to judge. Homosexuality, through my belief is wrong, and a thief and a liar is wrong. I'm not gonna judge these people, or worry about what people are doing in their churches. God will judge them at judgement day.
devildog85

Macon, GA

#15 Oct 25, 2009
Guest from Arkansas. Although you presented truth, it was from an air of superiority with a baseball bat. To type a prayer over Samantha was wrong. Your prayer should start from your own brokeness in private. God will hear your prayer over Samantha from a broken and contrite spirit in the prayer closet.
The fault for having a church that changes the bible instead of allowing the bible to change it lies squarely with believers. No intimacy, too much knowlege about God, but no knowlege of Him. We fail to heed Jeremiah 9:23-24 and Proverbs 2:1-2.
Hired assassin

Channelview, TX

#16 Oct 25, 2009
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Heavenly Father i bring a petition to You today and i am asking for You to look upon samantha. Lord if she is not saved i ask Lord for You to send godly people into her life to share the gospel good news about Your beloved Son Jesus Christ and His gift of salvation. God i thank You for Your will being done in the life of samantha. soften her heart towards You Lord and may she accept Your eternal gift of salvation and may You overflow her heart with love that comes only from You. i pray this in the name of Jesus Christ....amen....
Thank You guest!!!!!
LaRussas Dog

Chesterfield, MO

#17 Oct 25, 2009
A gay Christian Church is fallacy, a myth, a fairy's tail. There is no such thing any more than there is such a thing as a "gay Materity Ward". There can and never will be a gay Christian Church. Forget about it and move on.
devildog85

Macon, GA

#19 Oct 25, 2009
Hired Assasin and Thou Shalt Not:
Luke 18:10-14 “Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself,‘God, I thank You that I am not like other men—extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this tax collector. I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I possess.’ And the tax collector, standing afar off, would not so much as raise his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying,‘God, be merciful to me a sinner!’ I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other; for everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted.”
You are casting stones, so you must be without sin. We need a great "Awakening" in America, your words are not going to bring righteousness to the place that calls itself a "church" in St Louis, it is your prayers in the prayer closet from a broken and contrite spirit.

Paragould, AR

#20 Oct 25, 2009
devildog85 wrote:
Hired Assasin and Thou Shalt Not:
Luke 18:10-14 “Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself,‘God, I thank You that I am not like other men—extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this tax collector. I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I possess.’ And the tax collector, standing afar off, would not so much as raise his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying,‘God, be merciful to me a sinner!’ I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other; for everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted.”
You are casting stones, so you must be without sin. We need a great "Awakening" in America, your words are not going to bring righteousness to the place that calls itself a "church" in St Louis, it is your prayers in the prayer closet from a broken and contrite spirit.
i said a prayer for you devildog85 in my secret place and please read romans chapter one. it's God's rules and He will never accept a gay church. you are quoting scripture to benefit your flesh and that is wrong.
devildog85

Macon, GA

#21 Oct 26, 2009
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
i said a prayer for you devildog85 in my secret place and please read romans chapter one. it's God's rules and He will never accept a gay church. you are quoting scripture to benefit your flesh and that is wrong.
Guest, did I at anytime disagree with you on scripture? As for for posting from the flesh... Go back and read what I have posted again. My last post was not directed at you. I believe you have posted from a sincere heart, but could have used wisdom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Missouri Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missouri KKK Leader: Ferguson Protests Are Boos... 2 hr squeezers 29
Driving While Black - And Poor Jan 26 payme 129
Gay marriage comes to Missouri. Wait ... what? Jan 24 Rick in Kansas 127
Furor past, Ferguson seeks to move on 'one bric... Jan 23 M Luther Troll 7
EMAIL: Missouri Democratic Governor ORDERED Nat... Jan 22 Ex-Democrat for M... 1
Missouri is going after sex offenders (Mar '07) Jan 20 Fred1234 316
Family Video Lawsuit ... Need some feed back (Oct '08) Jan 18 haaayguurl 154
More from around the web