Mo. teen accused of having sex with 6...

Mo. teen accused of having sex with 6 8th-graders

There are 130 comments on the KMOV-TV Saint Louis story from Mar 11, 2013, titled Mo. teen accused of having sex with 6 8th-graders. In it, KMOV-TV Saint Louis reports that:

A southeast Missouri teenager is facing multiple counts of statutory rape and child molestation for allegedly having sex with six eighth-grade girls in two counties.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMOV-TV Saint Louis.

Since: Jan 13

United States

#64 Mar 29, 2013
FaceDick wrote:
I think what he did was great. Those sluts were obviously asking for it.
And you deserved to be raped and then beat to death you sick fck!!!

TripleNegative

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Since: Oct 12

Here.

#66 Mar 30, 2013
FaceDick wrote:
I think what he did was great. Those sluts were obviously asking for it.
Fook off, Gomer Dahmer.

TripleNegative

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Here.

#67 Mar 30, 2013
quick coyote wrote:
<quoted text>cant agree more! I work, get my measly check, pay bills, thats it. Every week! Then you got spoiled little punks that mama n daddy give everything to and they seem to think they are better! I care nothing about rich folks and all the ones who hink they are better than me! We all put our clothes on the same way! We were all born naked! Im the end, we will all die leaving woth nothing!
I have known many wealthy people in my day, and they are usually more frugal, and almost always work twice as hard as anyone else. They pay the cost—which is TIME, and we all have that in limited quantities.

I admire them as much as anyone else. They are not perfect, yet neither are most of the poor people I have known. There is no Nirvana, whether it be wealth or poverty—neither are a direct invitation to eternal life, whether a scientific or theological premise.

Yet insulting rich people is no more endearing than insulting poor people needlessly. You cannot put out a forest fire with gasoline without losing your eyebrows and body-appendages.
Wrong

United States

#69 Apr 10, 2013
How old is the dude? Can't be that old if he's in the JDC??? And let's not pretend, 85% of teens lose their V-card at the age of 14... I know I did at 16, wish I would have waited for sure, but its not abnormal for teens to start trying it or doing stuff like that at their age. Idk how old He is, but the molestation thing is definitely nasty, and something has to be F**ked up in his life..

“All about companionship”

U.S.A.

#70 Apr 10, 2013
I think what happened here is a terrible thing and have no doubt whatsoever about that. This "boy" took advantage of these girls, it would seem that is the direction this is going.
The only thing that concerns me, and I'm open for any comment here, but how many young boys from the ages of 12-17 have been tried as Adults in this country? I just did a quick Google search to see, cause I had heard of some cases, and i found a few just on the first page. Murder of a stepfather by a 13 year old being tried as an adult, murder of a teenage boy by a 12 year old being tried as an adult. I'm limited for time so i didn't search any more than those few articles. I think my worry here is plain. These young boys murdered, viciously. Their crimes terrible, the courts say that they knew what they were doing, knew what they were capable of, knew their intent. Yet, these girls didn't have the capacity or understanding and couldn't decide for themselves?
I'm just trying to look at this from a pure logical point of view because this is a subject of debate on one side of the coin yet the other side, although is being debated, doesn't seem to be as criticized as much as the other due to the act in and of itself. Murder vs sexual acts. A child at 13 can commit murder and the public is outraged, a child of 13 has sex with an 18 year old and the public is crying rape! Please try not go all ballistic on me here, I'm not saying that a child of 13 is a willing participant in the sexual act with a young adult, because I believe that a 13 year old girl is very confused about what is happening to their bodies and are very easily taken advantage of, especially under peer pressure. What I'm saying here is if a 13 year old girl can be labeled as "unable to decide for themselves" then what of the 13 year old boy being tried as an adult for murder? My point here is we have a serious issue on our hands with more questions than answers. Some form of hypocrisy?

As a father of three girls and a son, the son being he youngest, I find when dealing with them as a whole that my daughters can be just as manipulative and conniving as my son. And also as a father of daughters this whole mess makes me sick to my stomach. But what I'm trying to do here is be objective, being objective isn't always an easy task. I mean no disrespect to anyone here, even though I didn't have the time to read through all the posts here, I am curious on others views on this subject in the discrepancies when dealing with our young daughters and our young sons.
Hello

Saint Louis, MO

#71 Apr 11, 2013
The boy is on trial because one or more of those young girls wasnt willing to do what he was asking them and made her to it anyway so it now becomes rape ! Yes there were the girls who did want to do it and yes they are young and it's sad that society today has made it seem like sex is acceptable and something cool to do. But rape has never been okay and taking the innocents of someone not willing will also never be okay so he is to blame, and deserves to pay for that,
Hello

Saint Louis, MO

#72 Apr 11, 2013
Also u am the mother of a young child and all I can do is teach her what is right and wrong and hope that peer pressure doesn't detour her self respect and knowing what's right in her heart. That's all a parent could ask for. If not she will always know that for Every action there is a positive or negitive reaction. It all starts with us as parents to lead them in the right direction and hope they will learn from our wisdom and mistakes.

TripleNegative

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Here.

#73 Apr 13, 2013
Companion 101 wrote:
I think what happened here is a terrible thing and have no doubt whatsoever about that....
I understand your qualms about trying such a young man about something such as this, and I am not privy to the specifics. Yet there is one inherent difference between 'having sex' as these young women 'probably did seemingly willingly', and the 'murders' you mentioned in comparison when speculating about the equality of the judicial system—sex is an urge that all people have and understand; murder is not.

What most people would be saying is this—the girls had a choice. And you're saying 'these girls had a choice just like those teenagers tried and convicted of murder at 13'. Yet it's far easier to entice a young woman, or even a young man, who is naive to such physiological aspects of puberty and sexual intercourse, than it is to entice a youngster into 'allowing you to kill them instead'. Most such children have absolutely no idea the ramifications of sexual relations; they merely feel the urge.

At 13 years of age, would these same women have allowed this 18 year-old to shoot them in the forehead instead? Nope. It's far easier for them to understand the concept and ramifications of murder at 13, than to understand sexual relations.

What bothers me the most are the parents of such people—and I see these children everywhere these days. Who taught these youngsters that it's okay to 'be hitting it' at 14 years of age—or younger, as most youngsters are? And then after such a case, do those same people just turn their heads and say,'Hell, the dude was just hitting it as I taught him'?

Someone posted earlier, to which I responded,'I'd love to go and see some of that', speaking of a stripper, as if the person in ownership of the aforementioned vagina were not even a human being—just someone there for their instant gratification—and the same goes for this 18 year-old man. He used their inexperience to 'get what he wanted—to hit it'. It's pathetic on all levels, and adults are ultimately responsible for such nonsense.

The point is, 13 year-old girls somehow decided to have sex with a supposed adult, and we do not know what that dude used as enticement, or what was said between them in the process. It's a legal matter of pure intent. Yet a 13 year-old girl does not have the legal authority to give consent for a valid reason—they have no real clue about any aspect of sex beyond that constant and life-altering URGE that WE ALL HAVE. All humans have that urge.

Few humans have the urge to commit murder. One is physiological in nature—the other is maniacal and a psychological abnormality. A 13 year-old does understand the ramifications of death, and the end of someone else's life they are taking. Yet a 13 year-old is not old enough to understand those biological urges that everyone is born to experience on some level.

Remember this as well—while they are tried as adults for murder, they are rarely sentenced as such adults. But murder is not just life-altering—it's life-ending. Anyone at 13 years of age who commits such a murder, is basically irredeemable psychologically speaking. If that's untrue, then ask yourself if you would ever let such a person be alone with your children. But not everyone can understand anything beyond those human instincts to procreate, and they can be overwhelming. At 18, the young man already knows this. At 13, those young women are just beginning to experience it.

Although I had the same knee-jerk reaction to the story, it took me just a few minutes to correct myself. It's the classic Apples and Oranges Syndrome, my friend. Yet logically, you're 'almost correct'. Sometimes, we must avoid logic in such matters, until logic applies the requisite reasoning to the equation.

Godspeed.

“All about companionship”

U.S.A.

#74 Apr 13, 2013
@TripleNegative
I comprehend your comments completely. I suppose my point was as a society we are bias when it comes to girls compared to boys.
I do see the significant differences in sex urges and murder urges. Also its obvious something is very wrong with these young children that commit murder. Many times it comes down to parenting. Personally I don't want murderers in our society, yet I was trying to look at it from a society as a whole point of view and not my personal feelings.
But I do believe "some" of these young girls know what they are doing, I suppose such instances should be on a person to person basis and not directly age discriminated. Maturity. Two of my daughters close in age, one 11 , one 12. I'm amazed at how much more mature the 11 year old is that the 12. Regardless, I talk to my children openly about life and the things that happen it life. Some parents hold back too much from their children, my opinion, but I try to prepare them for the world as much as I can. Yes, I believe a lot of these children's problems stem from bad parenting. I guess I'll have to hold out on my verdict for a few more years and see how well my method of parenting unfolds. Time may very well tell.
Take care.

TripleNegative

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Here.

#75 Apr 14, 2013
Companion 101 wrote:
@TripleNegative
I comprehend your comments completely. I suppose my point was as a society we are bias when it comes to girls compared to boys.
I do see the significant differences in sex urges and murder urges. Also its obvious something is very wrong with these young children that commit murder. Many times it comes down to parenting. Personally I don't want murderers in our society, yet I was trying to look at it from a society as a whole point of view and not my personal feelings.
But I do believe "some" of these young girls know what they are doing, I suppose such instances should be on a person to person basis and not directly age discriminated. Maturity. Two of my daughters close in age, one 11 , one 12. I'm amazed at how much more mature the 11 year old is that the 12. Regardless, I talk to my children openly about life and the things that happen it life. Some parents hold back too much from their children, my opinion, but I try to prepare them for the world as much as I can. Yes, I believe a lot of these children's problems stem from bad parenting. I guess I'll have to hold out on my verdict for a few more years and see how well my method of parenting unfolds. Time may very well tell.
Take care.
Frankly, I believe that if this 18 YO had just done this once, and the person had been willing, it would have been overlooked with a mere 'slap on the wrist'. Yet Companion—this dude must be a serial rapist/stalker of 13 YO's as opposed to just a horny dude without any real understanding of right and wrong. The list of girls is too numerous, and it appears as if he had a formula for getting the sex he wanted in this manner.

Yet we do live in a biased nation—and it's easy to discern by just watching TV shows. There was a show called 'Snapped', about real-life murderers. They call it 'Snapped' as if the only way a woman can commit murder is if they were forced to 'snap'—and the men are just labeled murderers.

And then you look at sentencing of women. Very few women EVER get the death penalty, for absolutely the same crimes. Then we have the Jodi Arias trial, where she was caught red-handed, and after months of wrangling, her attorneys decided,'hell, you must have snapped because of his male bullying'. Now they drag the man's name through the mud, all because the both of them were fook buddies. He's dead because she killed him. It's easy to drag his name down with him not here to defend himself. If a man used that argument, he would be laughed out of the courtroom.

So you are correct. There is a bias that needs to be redressed, and if we truly want this gender-bias on a national level to end, we are going to have to stop it altogether. It reminds me of blacks in this nation—they can call white people all sorts of derogatory names on TV, make fun of the things we may do, yet when we reverse it, it's called racism.

You cannot end a gender-bias by being biased—you cannot end racism with reverse-racism.

When are we going to be Americans, and not labeled according to skin-pigmentation or by whether or not we can urinate when standing?
truth

Benton, MO

#76 Apr 17, 2013
meghan wrote:
<quoted text>Willing or not they are NOT 18! It is the law dumbass
The law actually says 17 in Missouri.
Peachy

United States

#77 Apr 17, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
But the girls were 13 and 14 so either way it's wrong
Fire

Saint Louis, MO

#78 Apr 17, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>The law actually says 17 in Missouri.
What the law says obviously isn't whats happening now is it?
realtree

United States

#79 Apr 17, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
if you can to read the full judicial law it says 17 you can be tried in a court as an adult at 17 and you can consent to sexual intercourse but your not legal adult and being 17 does not mean that you can sleep with people and your parents not have a say because even at 17 parents can press charges against the other person if they feel the need because untilled you are 18 your parents are legally responsible all you people that think 17is a legal adult are full of bull lol only way u can be a legal adult is if you are emancipated and then u can suffer the full extent of the law.....brush up on your Missouri laws. Better yet just Google is it legal in the state of Missouri
truth

Benton, MO

#80 Apr 17, 2013
realtree wrote:
<quoted text>if you can to read the full judicial law it says 17 you can be tried in a court as an adult at 17 and you can consent to sexual intercourse but your not legal adult and being 17 does not mean that you can sleep with people and your parents not have a say because even at 17 parents can press charges against the other person if they feel the need because untilled you are 18 your parents are legally responsible all you people that think 17is a legal adult are full of bull lol only way u can be a legal adult is if you are emancipated and then u can suffer the full extent of the law.....brush up on your Missouri laws. Better yet just Google is it legal in the state of Missouri
There isn't really anything a parent could do if a 17 y/o child decided to have sex with someone over 18 if it was consensual. Whether you agree with the law or not, that's how it's written in this state regarding this matter. I know it's crazy, but that's the facts jack.
Fire

Saint Louis, MO

#81 Apr 17, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>There isn't really anything a parent could do if a 17 y/o child decided to have sex with someone over 18 if it was consensual. Whether you agree with the law or not, that's how it's written in this state regarding this matter. I know it's crazy, but that's the facts jack.
So wtf does that have to do with austin? A 17 yr old messn with 13 and 14 yr olds? Exactly
realtree

United States

#83 Apr 18, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
There isn't really anything a parent could do if a 17 y/o child decided to have sex with someone over 18 if it was consensual. Whether you agree with the law or not, that's how it's written in this state regarding this matter. I know it's crazy, but that's the facts jack.
again read your laws your your parents responsibility till your 18 upu are not legal to have sex and yes your parents can press charges if they disapprove of the actions your not legally permitted to have sex untilled age of atleast 18 if you think they can't goggle it "statutory rape" parents can press charges.....some do......:)

And to the other it gas to do with him because the sick-o slept with 13-14year olds and facts are facts doesn't mean if he was 17 at some point in the eyes od the law your not an adult but you can be tried as one but the fact he went on thru till he turn 18 there's no excuse or oh it was a mistake he knew dam well what he was doing he also knew dam well it is illegal that law has be in effect for how many years.........quite a few

TripleNegative

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Here.

#84 Apr 19, 2013
realtree wrote:
<quoted text>if you can to read the full judicial law it says 17 you can be tried in a court as an adult at 17 and you can consent to sexual intercourse but your not legal adult and being 17 does not mean that you can sleep with people and your parents not have a say because even at 17 parents can press charges against the other person if they feel the need because untilled you are 18 your parents are legally responsible all you people that think 17is a legal adult are full of bull lol only way u can be a legal adult is if you are emancipated and then u can suffer the full extent of the law.....brush up on your Missouri laws. Better yet just Google is it legal in the state of Missouri
Excellent!

You are very good at this!

TripleNegative

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Here.

#85 Apr 19, 2013
Fire wrote:
<quoted text>
So wtf does that have to do with austin? A 17 yr old messn with 13 and 14 yr olds? Exactly
I have been wondering the same thing. <sigh>

Never confuse a person with mere facts.
truth

Benton, MO

#86 Apr 19, 2013
realtree wrote:
<quoted text>again read your laws your your parents responsibility till your 18 upu are not legal to have sex and yes your parents can press charges if they disapprove of the actions your not legally permitted to have sex untilled age of atleast 18 if you think they can't goggle it "statutory rape" parents can press charges.....some do......:)

And to the other it gas to do with him because the sick-o slept with 13-14year olds and facts are facts doesn't mean if he was 17 at some point in the eyes od the law your not an adult but you can be tried as one but the fact he went on thru till he turn 18 there's no excuse or oh it was a mistake he knew dam well what he was doing he also knew dam well it is illegal that law has be in effect for how many years.........quite a few
Do your homework before u speak.....

http://www.ageofconsent.com/missouri.htm

"17"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Missouri Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missouri city opens largest solar farm in the s... Nov 20 Capt Obvious 2
need horny girls on snapchat (Jun '16) Nov 19 Unknown 7
News Smith getting used to Washington (Jun '13) Nov 17 rory 38
News Missouri child-support law change touches many ... (Sep '07) Nov 12 adultageis18not21 4,300
News Renewable Energy - " By Royal Decree Nov 12 Solarman 11
News House Republicans eye capping property tax dedu... Nov 10 Capt Obvious 2
Listed in US Patent Office Nov 8 Sid 1
More from around the web