Wells Fargo Advisors expanding in St....

Wells Fargo Advisors expanding in St. Louis

There are 3 comments on the DigitalBURG story from Jul 27, 2012, titled Wells Fargo Advisors expanding in St. Louis. In it, DigitalBURG reports that:

The financial services firm Wells Fargo Advisors is expanding its St. Louis office and plans to create 400 jobs in the city, company leaders said Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at DigitalBURG.

East Alton, IL

#1 Jul 28, 2012
Too bad. It's like a slap in the face to the employees on the mortgage side. They are all suck in an asbestos filled bldg rigt next door to the advisors.

United States

#2 Jul 28, 2012
Sounds like good news to me. More jobs created means more workers able to provide for their families. Plus, since they are renovating their building, that will create many construction jobs.

What are you bitching about? Do you like the welfare state our food stamp President has brought us?

East Alton, IL

#3 Jul 28, 2012
I don't use welfare.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Missouri Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Missouri's Jewish Governor At Center Of High St... (Apr '17) Mar 17 spechler indabag 6
News Judge Says Mo. Must Redo Execution Plan (Sep '06) Mar 5 DeDominicis 14
News Ferguson still struggling with racial bias (Aug '17) Feb 28 Hate 26
News Op-Ed Columnist: The Politics of Sex Feb 24 Annie Oakly 2
tasha jones Feb 24 family 1
News Greitens: Charge politically motivated Feb 24 Impeach the Creep 2
News Hundreds show up in St. Clair two days before t... (Sep '17) Feb 23 Boogaloos daddy 3