Lisa Irwin Day 10 - What You May Have...

Lisa Irwin Day 10 - What You May Have Missed

There are 1 comment on the WDAF story from Oct 13, 2011, titled Lisa Irwin Day 10 - What You May Have Missed. In it, WDAF reports that:

Ten days after ten-month-old Lisa Irwin went missing, police continue to seek any information that may help find the little girl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDAF.

sheryl

Overland Park, KS

#1 Oct 15, 2011
Dearest Lisa.....
I'm praying to St. Rita for you and asking her to send you home NOW! Also, I am saying The Divine Mercy prayers for you daily...several times a day! I live in Overland Park and feel so useless and helpless...if I can do anything to help get you back where you belong...in your very own cozy bed and in the hands of your family please, I want the family to know, I'm available to pass out buttons, flyers ect. ect.!!! I feel like its time I help too, if I can! I'm from Holy Cross Catholic Church and will "round" up more people to talk on your behalf and return...we love you! Sheryl in Overland Park on West 96th Terrace...let some more help!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Missouri Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Conservative? Sun C Kersey 2
Eric Greitens for Missouri Governor (Nov '16) Sun C Kersey 2
News Ferguson still struggling with racial bias Sun C Kersey 4
maria chappel nadal Sat mystery 2
China's Organ operation Aug 17 Coco4u 1
need horny girls on snapchat (Jun '16) Aug 12 Nathan 6
News A win in rural Iowa has Democrats talking Aug 10 nice troll 4
More from around the web