Mega Millions Jackpot up to $22M

There are 3 comments on the Jun 5, 2012, Patch.com story titled Mega Millions Jackpot up to $22M. In it, Patch.com reports that:

There were no tickets sold with all six numbers in tonight's drawing of the multi-state Mega Millions lottery and the estimated jackpot for Friday's drawing will grow to $22 million.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Since: Oct 11

Bel Air, MD

#1 Jun 15, 2012
You will never win the lotto. Your best chance at owning big things is to share them at http://Co-Own.co
John Smith

Tegucigalpa, Honduras

#3 Jul 1, 2012
Guys check on Apple Store the new application called ‘MM Lotto’ for IPhone, is a good tracking tool for mega millions it gives more than 6 years of results and track your bets against results with color codes. Also it calculates most played numbers by date range and ball, it is a well done application and it worth the price.
Rod

Lund, Sweden

#4 Jul 31, 2012
I hope I win

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Missouri Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former resident honored for service in Vietnam (Mar '08) Apr 22 Wildlife 2
Election August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Apr 21 Wanda may 10,214
News Rubio: Big immigration reforms impossible now Apr 21 wild child 4
News Worse Than Ferguson: A Week In St. Louis County... Apr 11 hardhead 4
anyone want a free mobile home? (Mar '09) Apr 11 Kevin dorman 18
child support corrupt in mo? (Dec '08) Apr 8 tsharp 534
News Spokesman for Missouri official who committed s... Apr 2 barefoot2626 5
More from around the web