Obama Birth Certificate: Missouri Con...

Obama Birth Certificate: Missouri Congresswoman Vicki Hartzler Expresses Doubt

There are 3 comments on the Switched story from Apr 6, 2012, titled Obama Birth Certificate: Missouri Congresswoman Vicki Hartzler Expresses Doubt. In it, Switched reports that:

U.S. Rep. Vicki Hartzler answered a question about Obama's birth certificate from a man who identified himself as a veteran during a town hall meeting Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Switched.

Tom

Kansas City, MO

#1 Apr 6, 2012
More pandering to the stupid.

United States

#2 Apr 7, 2012
According to the story:

“Hartzler said she had doubts and asked why Obama did not release his birth certificate sooner.”

“But I don't understand why he didn't show that right away. I mean, if someone asked for my birth certificate, I'd get my baby book and hand it out and say 'Here it is,'“

Sounds to me like Hartzler has the same doubts as most anyone.

I think the really stupid ones are those that give credence to anything published by the Huffington Post.
MO Apocalypse

Shawnee, KS

#3 Apr 7, 2012
I think she's secretly some weird alien being from another world. She could be wearing a rubber face like in "V" or could be a shape shifter.

I don't think shape shifting aliens are allowed in congress.

I haven't seen anything for sure, but her medical records could be a forgery.

When Hartler was elected - hmmm, I don't remember seeing her birth certificate either. come to think of it, I haven't even seen any records she produced that she even was born on Earth.

It only seems natural for aliens to put up a distraction from their origins,

And Trump - Look at that face and tell me he's not all Human.

LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Missouri Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Men that are Not The Biological Father Still FO... (May '09) Jun '17 Johnhar 56
News Missouri's Jewish Governor At Center Of High St... Apr '17 Trumpenstien Poli... 3
News Blunt's aide haunted by nude photos on web (Mar '07) Feb '17 Anon 13
News Spike Lee premieres University of Missouri film... (Apr '16) Dec '16 zionist HLWD 2
News Missouri lawmaker abruptly resigns, cites rumors (Feb '16) Nov '16 Donald Trump 3
News Missouri Senate Hopeful Jason Kander One of Man... (Nov '16) Nov '16 El OxyCONtin 2
News Missouri Senate race not strange this time, jus... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Fundie Sniffling 1
More from around the web