MO. Announces Website To Report School Bullying

Full story: Fox2Now

Missouri's school violence hot line is becoming tech savvy. The Department of Social Services has announced a website where students, parents and others can file anonymous reports of school violence, such as fights, bullying and vandalism.
Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Oct 25, 2011
LovetoGarden

North Easton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2010

Sounds like a good idea! I think many kids are bullied and/or know about stuff going on at school, but are to intimidated to say anything. An anonymous way to do that will be great.
MO Parent

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2010

Does the state have anything posted at the schools with this number so the kids KNOW there is such an organization? There should be if there aren't any up already, and that includes elementary schools!
Caution

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2010

This idea is good but everything anonymous should be taken with a grain of salt and investigated thoroughly before accusing someone... Bullies could still easily use this website to their advantage. As a person who analyzes people and behavior, I can easily think ways bullies can use this website to their advantage.
sammi and jacob caylor

Banning, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

hi my name is sammi caylor and my brothers name is jacob caylor and we are both victims of high school bullying... we have been threatened with our lives and for 1 and two years we have fought our lives and battles to get through high school and we are currently on independant study with mojave river academy... and we are doing better then we did at pshs... now we will each tell our stories... first we will start with my brother jacob caylor... he was constantly called names and also threatened with his life and it got to the point where he would play sick just to not go to school and he was verbally and physically harassed through out freshmen year... now ill tell my story im sammi caylor and i was in freshmen year when some girl was picking on me and harassing me as well... sophemor year i was picked on and harassed yet again but with a different girl who asked me if i wanted a suringe for heroine and from then on the fight for my life was on... and then some other girl who was sooooooo mean had yelled infront of my teacher and class mates the i f myself and that is considered sexual harassment and then she walked up to my moms brand new car and hit the back end of it... on the last day of sophemor year the girl that asked me about the siringe sprayed me down with silly string after we signed a contract to please leave me alone and she violated the contract and thyen i was constantly called fat and a whore so at the end of sophemor year beginning of summer i started with an eating disorder... im suffering with bulimia which is binging and purging... again our names are jacob and sammi caylor

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Missouri Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Men that are Not The Biological Father Still FO... (May '09) Aug 11 TN Not Dad 49
Missouri: corporate agriculture wins 'Right to ... Aug 7 not a liberal idiot 3
Missouri behind pace in paying tax refunds Jun '14 Wilsonsmokngblunt... 2
New daycare requirements approved in Missouri May '14 Wilsonsmokngblunt... 2
Missouri Lawmakers Pass 3-Day Abortion Wait Period May '14 godless by choice 16
Missouri condemned man fears 'painful' execution May '14 see the light 1
Missouri House Speaker: Anti-Tesla Bill Shelved... May '14 James 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Missouri Government People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••