Ex-police informant accused of steali...

Ex-police informant accused of stealing money, giving police ba...

There are 8 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jun 12, 2009, titled Ex-police informant accused of stealing money, giving police ba.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A former police informant is being held on three felony charges after he allegedly stole money given to him for a controlled drug buy and gave police a bag of baking soda that he claimed was crack cocaine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Phillup Macrevis

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jun 12, 2009
the guy went sideways,glad to see they published his name,now people he burned or setup can find him easier
Reality

United States

#2 Jun 12, 2009
Wow. IDK who should be more emarassed, the guy who thought he could get away with giving cops baking soda or the cops who thought this guy would be a good informant. More taxpayer dollars well spent.
Funny

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Jun 12, 2009
Now THAT'S funny right there.
Publishing his name

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Jun 12, 2009
But that is not funny. Gee I wonder how many other people want to be informants now.

“REALLY? Are you serious?”

Since: Feb 09

Up north MN WI

#5 Jun 12, 2009
What an idiot, your wearing a wire, and yet you ask to make fake dope? Really? Friggin moron
Mr Secant

Maple Grove, MN

#6 Jun 12, 2009
This dude has more incommon with a maggot then informant.
Alt

Cannon Falls, MN

#7 Jun 12, 2009
So what happened to the drug dealer or are they just after dishonest informants. Appears very strange to me.
Bree

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Jun 13, 2009
I like the married GOP Senator Larry Craig from Idaho a lot better. The guy that was seeking gay sex in the mens toilet at the Minn/St Paul Airport and found GUILTY. ha ha. I love politicians better than policeman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Al Franken: Health reform has made a difference... (Sep '10) Aug 22 Vote Trump 245
News Is Minnesota's welfare system a magnet -- or ju... (May '09) Aug 20 Fedup 272
News Biz briefs: Pollo Campero opening first Minneso... (Dec '10) Aug 19 Rick 5
News Suspects in 2 Separate Burglaries at U of M Bui... Aug 8 Go Blue Forever 1
News Stopped 52 times by police: Was it racial profi... Aug 3 King Kong 155
Open Borders Libertarian Gary Johnson NO Way Aug 1 so you know 1
News Romney on minimum wage: 'We ought to raise it' (May '14) Jul 31 Norwegian Supremacy 20
More from around the web