City data is the legitimate face of s...

City data is the legitimate face of stormfront racist website

Posted in the Minnesota Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Blueboy

Edmonds, WA

#1 Dec 18, 2009
If you arent a white supremacist stay away from that site. Its moderators and admin are all regulars at Stormfront. At the SF antisemetic hate site, members are actively encouraged to 'come over' to city data and 'spread' their filth in efforts to recruit the unsuspecting. The admin and mods have all been warned about this, given specific links directing people over from SF, but their reply to it has effectively been "we dont have a problem with white nationalist recruiting here". When given evidence, even the admin marka openly admitted he had no problem with anti-mexican, jewish, muslim and black racism on his site, but did not want to see anyone trying to expose these cretins. The admins have admitted they dont agree with any threads attacking racism or antisemetism on the forum or in general and will delete and ban any that come up.

If you arent a white supremacist, warn others to stay away from that site. The data on its main forum does not even match that from which census records indicate. Dont be fooled.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
shiphead

Green Valley, AZ

#3 Apr 25, 2010
blueboy, it's the same throughout the internet. The internet supports the most extreme people that have nothing better to do with their life. I've been with the forums for quite and while and people are sometimes kind, but mostly very cruel. But again this is how the internet works. Since everyone is anonymous, they can get away with things that they wouldn't say to their own grandparents.
markablue

Lansing, IL

#4 Jun 7, 2010
You have been banned for the following reason:
Previously banned TROLL

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
The Real TNhilltopper

Mooseheart, IL

#7 Jul 26, 2010
Legal Ease wrote:
<quoted text>
You realize impersonating another person online is considered identity theft and is illegal right? Since I know you are not TnHillTopper as you are in Washington, do you have an explanation for this on the record?
I'm going to sue him for $5 billion dollars. I'm also debating on whether to report him to the FBI, CIA, and IRS.

The moderators at City data show favoritism towards extremists who post racist theories. I just read a post by PappyandMe defending David Duke, the Grand Wizard of the Klan. PappyandMe also was complaining that White people are in danger of being enslaved.
Moving on

United States

#9 Jul 29, 2010
I've been repeatedly getting banned from CD....at first I thought it was because I was posting in one of the city threads, so just stuck with the relationship one....

But recently, I hadn't said anything derogatory and they have banned me as a 'previously banned member'.

I guess their racism says it all...
Repulsed

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Jul 30, 2010
Well I've just been banned as an anti-Semite. Great. That's me: the Jewish anti-Semite. Because you can go there and imply that Elie Wiesel is a liar and the holocaust never happened but you can't tell another poster he doesn't know what talking about when he writes such nonsense.

Shame on City-Data and their admins. They suck.
Sonny

Mooseheart, IL

#11 Aug 10, 2010
Many members have admitted that they often visit Stormfront. The usual suspects are Chicagonuts, Redshadow, LifelongMongal, Royboysoldier, Informed Consent, Summers, Sanrene, and a few others who I can't remember.
Rita Morida

Chicago, IL

#13 Aug 20, 2010
"Legal Ease Said: You realize impersonating another person online is considered identity theft and is illegal right? Since I know you are not TnHillTopper as you are in Washington, do you have an explanation for this on the record?"
You are aware that identity theft does not count to similarly titled handles, right? If that were the case, MILLIONS of people on the internet would be sued daily for having stealing identities. Legally, a person can even assume the name of another person, so long as they are not doing anything legally obliged by the first persons name (stealing credit).
Seeing that you are in livingston, and being aware of your 'other' handles (TNHilltopper on citydata, also has IP from livingstone TN, as well as 'Polymath' on Stormfront), I can only assume you are threatened that this guy called you out. YOu should be threatened that he knows your IP on both sites....gee how could anyone know Tnhilltoppers, Markablue's and Rita Morida's actual IPs????
TNhilltopper, Rita Morida, and Markablue regularly post at stormfront under their other Aliases (Tommy Illomi is Marka). Of course they are going the ban anyone who attacks racism and show favoritism to the white supremacist at City Data. Whats sad is they will not admit its what they are. They also post regularly at VNN (vanguard news white supremacist network).
Sanrene

Chicago, IL

#14 Aug 20, 2010
LOL, anyone who types in "stormfront" and "citydata" into a search gets this as their number 1 site.
Serves City Data right for being a closeted white supremacist anti semetic hate forum.
City data Forum sucks

Moorestown, NJ

#15 Aug 31, 2010
Yac refuses to address blatantly racist comments on the IE forum. I wonder why?
Grandata

Munster, IN

#17 Sep 21, 2010
But what about ECG, SunCoastGuy, and 2goldens?
Thunderdart

Denver, CO

#18 Sep 23, 2010
This makes a lot of sense actually. I am a long time poster there and have noticed racism and White supremacy, conservatism, good old network first hand..

Also the mods are known to troll their own forums with secondary accounts...to stir shit up.
City data ex member

Thornton, IL

#19 Sep 28, 2010
Sanrene wrote:
LOL, anyone who types in "stormfront" and "citydata" into a search gets this as their number 1 site.
Serves City Data right for being a closeted white supremacist anti semetic hate forum.
I'll have to try that, what about City data and racism? Or City data and stormfront? I wonder if those two sites are interconnected?
Tricky

Moorestown, NJ

#21 Nov 10, 2010
Some poster named Humboldt is going on about how we need to control the birth of certain groups, he mentions poor people and Blacks. He also goes on to say that rich people have higher IQ's than poor people, so it's in the best interest of society to limit the birth rate of poor people

http://www.city-data.com/forum/chicago/104739...
Pitythe fools

Chicago, IL

#23 Dec 17, 2010
York PA sure has a lot of personalities. I highly doubt that many city data members live in that town.
Richard

United States

#24 Jan 8, 2011
How does one email the owner of city data?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#25 Jan 11, 2011
yeah they are racist
Anonymous

New Castle, IN

#26 Mar 11, 2011
so how do u lift the bans?
KellyJSmith

Keene, NH

#27 Mar 29, 2011
9_volt wrote:
so how do u lift the bans?
I don't know because a ban put on me did not expire when it should have.
Marka was the one to ban me and it was because I outed a real estate Agent that was trying to scam the OP that was looking for
advice because of a shady realtor.
City-Data must be another scam website that is used to assist fraud against people.
I also tried to give a mother help(she asked for help in OP)because she found out her son was gay.
The gay promoters could not hold up an arguement and he entire thread was removed just before I was banned.
Maybe Marks is also looking to recruit white supremist homosexuals?
hardy

United States

#28 Mar 30, 2011
the worst poster there was ECG

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Democratic sources: Smith to replac... 8 hr CodeTalker 20
News Franken back at Senate job despite soon-to-be-g... Dec 13 Birdzilla 5
News In Franken's fall, sudden Senate pickup chance ... Dec 10 Jab 8
Verizon today Dec 10 Is Verizon in Wit... 2
Nude women from Beardsley Dec 5 Nicole_83 1
News Sen. Al Franken apologizes for making some wome... Nov 27 Ronald 33
News Democratic senator apologizes for making some w... Nov 27 youll shoot your ... 22
More from around the web