Poll: Which Raider draft pick will ha...

Poll: Which Raider draft pick will have the best career?

There are 2 comments on the Silver And Black Pride story from Jun 30, 2013, titled Poll: Which Raider draft pick will have the best career?. In it, Silver And Black Pride reports that:

In the 2013 draft, the Raiders selected ten players, each of whom has their own particular set of strengths and weaknesses.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Silver And Black Pride.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#1 Jun 30, 2013
there are all these draft picks that we got this season, but the one player at the position that i want to see kick ass is our new (cb)! but not only that, he's our number one pick. i would have wanted the draft to go different or with at least a different (cb) if that was the case but it is what it is and it's how it turned out. now dj hayden, you have something to prove! mainly because of your heart condition which could be an issue in the future and the trust in and what they saw in you to pick you over all these other projected picks. make it work and i wish you all the best hayden.
i gotta say? it already hasn't started good?
RAIDERS 2013!!!
RaiderFaith

Benson, NC

#2 Jul 1, 2013
I want to see Hayden, Moore and Murray excel. In that order. Murray third because I am hoping we can establish an offensive system, that regardless who is our rb, the system is built for them to excel. Hayden needs to excel but we need the db opposite him to excel as well. It doesn't do much good if only on db is performing well. Moore I think will have the best season of our rookies and best career, just a gut feeling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Health insurers seek higher rates for Minnesota... Aug 14 jeff 1
News In western Minnesota town of Dawson, a Muslim d... Aug 10 Rabbeen Al Jihad 11
News Minnesota governor released from hospital after... (Feb '16) Aug 10 science roohls 12
News Sheriff: Man Shot Dead In Trailer Park, Juvenil... Aug 7 Parden Pard 6
News Minnesota mosque explosion 'deeper and scarier'... Aug 7 Trump_Is_Fake 2
News Somalis in Minneapolis on defensive after polic... Aug 7 Steve H 17
Islam Aug 7 Steve H 1
More from around the web