Snowfall Totals Across Minnesota

Full story: KSAX Alexandria
Total Snow Falls For Minnesota Totals are from 10:30am 4/11/08 12.00 MADISON 12.00 LITTLE FALLS 11.00 2 N SAUK CENTRE 10.40 LONG PRAIRIE 10.00 8 S MOTLEY 9.50 SAUK RAPIDS 9.10 7 S HILLMAN 9.00 13 ENE WARMAN ... Full Story
Ashley

Saint Cloud, MN

#1 Apr 12, 2008
I do not think it is right to have every bigger town or city but not the smaller ones. You do not put Crosby-Ironton, Emily or any of those. I would personally like to have those put on the list instead of some of the other towns. All the towns should be on the list.
Jennifer Whitney

Willmar, MN

#2 Dec 1, 2009
Yes, I so agree with that. Why should the major cities be on the list when little ones are not. I mean come on.
shellie

United States

#3 Dec 1, 2009
Honestly, lets not be petty! As long as the snow holds off we will have a milder winter. Snow is great in the freezer, but who really wants to shovel it all the time?
Robert

Alexandria, MN

#4 Dec 9, 2012
Know the comments are old, but they're just dumb. Do you really think they have a volunteer/staff in every little hole in the wall town? Major cities are on the list because they're more likely to get a volunteer to take the readings, as opposed to small towns where there's less people so less likely to get a dependable volunteer. ALL weather services do this. Get used to it, and if you really want all your weather to be forecasted for YOUR EXACT TOWN then move to a major city.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands in Minnesota poised to benefit from O... Fri ACE MCMILLAN 3
Why Wisconsin Sucks (Apr '10) Thu I smell cow ass 150
Family fears woman latest Minnesotan drawn to S... Nov 14 8675309girl 3
Who's got your vote in the Minnesota Attorney G... Nov 13 JUNKYARD 3
Minnesota charity sets up Africa Ebola clinic Nov 12 They Go They Stay 1
New Stink Bug Species Increasing In Minnesota Nov 8 doomsayer 2
Kimberly Edson Nov 7 james 5

Minnesota People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE