Minnesota House members vote to drug ...

Minnesota House members vote to drug test themselves

There are 3 comments on the City Pages story from Apr 23, 2013, titled Minnesota House members vote to drug test themselves. In it, City Pages reports that:

Apparently, our legislators aren't in the habit of unwinding with a big fat bowl of ganj after a long day at the Capitol.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at City Pages.

Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Pennington, NJ

#1 Apr 23, 2013
quam looks like a typical rethug--fat and stupid! Evidently most of these so called 'legislators' have never read the bill of rights! If they are going to drug test the most vulnerable than they should be the first to be drug tested along with corporate executives at companies that receive government money and bailouts.
Soooo

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Apr 29, 2013
If any of these politicians are on the addictive mind altering drugs, "Antidepressants", should we assume this will apply also? It should.
Sheik Yerbouti

New Hope, PA

#3 Apr 29, 2013
They should also test the banksters that have received billions in government funds!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Inside the Beltway: Two state flags now deemed ... Jul 23 Elise 4
News 2 Arrested In State Fair Armed Robbery (Sep '14) Jul 23 DILF 5
News Minnesota Woman Fights Back After Being Told Sh... Jul 22 Elise 1
News Minnesota won't pay for pro soccer field - but ... Jul 15 PB in Saint Paul 1
Play Minnesota Semi Pro Football Early Player... Jul 8 MinnesotaValleyWa... 1
News From my home state senate district........ Jul 8 Anon 1
News When it comes to Africans in Minnesota, the num... Jul 7 This IS GOOD 1
More from around the web