minneapolis rapper accent admits he’s gay

Posted in the Minnesota Forum

Minnesota Hip Hop news

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Dec 6, 2012
Minneapolis Hip Hop artist “Rapper Accent” finally comes out and admits he is gay and in love with a transsexual after his frustration with the Minnesota amendment for sex-sex marriage was shot down by voters who refused to pass the law to allow same- sex couples to get married he was furious and upset after he was seen with two men parting at “The Gay 90’s” nightclub in down town Minneapolis, a trendy gay club where drag shows are performed and is very popular in the gay community of Minneapolis. Rapper Accent got on stage and admitted his frustration with the amendment not being passes, Accent also got a lot of criticism from the church he attends from his pastor about his coming out, although still a Christian, Rapper Accent say he wants to stand by the gay community from now on and support gay marriage because he says most of his friends are gay also after rumors were beginning to spread like wildfire and through his church, the rapper published a letter via his blog that he is gay.
Samuel D. Wilson II, 31, says he is tired of living a lie and wanted to get it off his chest for a long time. Rapper Accent was honored at the Gay 90’s in Minneapolis and was heard saying before walking off the stage to about 200 people at the bar quote “There continue to be far too many incidences of bullying of young people, as well as discrimination and violence against people of all ages, based on their sexual orientation, and I believe there is value in making clear where I stand, I’ve never ever labeled myself. But having said that, I’ve never limited my life. I will not hide the fact that I am in love with another man and I do have a boyfriend, I’ve never limited who I sleep with.… Call me whatever you want. Call me bisexual, if you need a term for me.’," he said. Rapper Accent is in a relationship with his lover “Antoinette” who is a transsexual who performs at the club once a month in a drag queen show.
The gay community of Minneapolis showed their support for Rapper Accent after he got off the stage and received a standing innovation from the crowd at the Gay 90’s and walked into the arms of his boyfriend and kissed him passionately, the two then finished their drinks and headed out the door to a waiting cab. When we talk to patrons at the bar they were very happy and stunned that a rapper of his stature would even show up at the Gay 90’s and stand for gay marriage and his beliefs knowing he is very involved in his church and what his videos are about on YouTube “We’re very proud of him for not being embarrassed to come out like he did in public” one man said. We hope that more people will support Accent in his coming out revelation. Rapper accent and Antoinette plan to get married as a legal same sex couple on Valentine’s Day.

Rapper Accent in one of his video blogs on YouTube

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 5, 2013
Who is this trash artist never heard of him
skeptic

Toledo, OH

#3 Feb 18, 2013
Did this wedding even happen Rapper Accent??
And

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Apr 8, 2013
This story is important, Why? If he is truly comfortable with who he is, he does not have to make an issue of it and explain anything to anybody.

“USA RAPPER ACCENT”

Since: Apr 13

NEW YORK CITY

#5 Apr 11, 2013
I AM HAVING INTERCOURSE DUDES WIFE IN THE CITY AND DUDES DON'T LIKE IT. KEEP YOUR GIRL OUT OF MY REACH THAN YOUR WOULDN'T HAVE TO SAY I AM GAY BECAUSE YOUR HURT!

“USA RAPPER ACCENT”

NEW YORK CITY

#6 Apr 11, 2013
USA Rapper Accent is sexing artist girlfriend in the city like crazy! I am hurting folks feels by sexing their girlfriend in the back of my truck.

“USA RAPPER ACCENT”

NEW YORK CITY

#7 Apr 11, 2013
Did this wedding even happen Rapper Accent?? "I SEX your girl in my truck and you know it why you asking about"
skeptic

Detroit, MI

#9 May 20, 2013
Hahaha it's ok to be gay Accent!! "Sexing" in your truck. Does that even run?? Love the video.
Rapper Accent

Detroit, MI

#10 May 21, 2013
Keeping it trashy
Julie MOUE

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Sep 23, 2013
Where is the mentally retarded sick bitch that hate USA Rapper Accent.She has a sleepy disease,and i hope she died soon to be earnest. The dude drop his sick ass for me.
MN Celebrity News Team

Minneapolis, MN

#20 Nov 16, 2013
This have been a circulating rumors for quite sometime,and as a social organization working with Minneapolis's Celebrity.We decided to dig some fact on this story since Minneapolis's Rapper Accent is a celebrity. Our findings will amaze you, and how people will do anything to mess up anyone,especially musicians and athletes.
We have monitor/follow this musician around the city for quite sometime,and never suspect or seem this dude close to any dude as we see gay's man does around us.We all know how well known this artist is in the twins city,and his connections in the city.Popularity will get you in the mix of scandal like this,and for such people maximize it to their advantage. This isn't the finding we got on this artist,tho!
If anyone of you can record few years back,and if you retrospect on one of his video on Youtube calls "ANGIE GROSE {WIFEY".Check it out! They were suppose to get marry,and move toMiami and established a family of their own. However, it didn't work out,and he cancel the wedding as it was close to the date and told her he wasn't leaving anywhere,and it was over between them. We know such reaction will not go well with such a BLACK WOMAN,and she took it to the network,internet,and media..claiming "HE'S GAY!". What will you expect the media or network to do? They published it on the news and network as she said it..She also contacted his ex.Jessica B and Julie M about her allegation that he's gay.
Those two female she contacted were also unable to anchor the artist into marriage as well. Now from one female to three females making up an imaginary story, since they all can't have him,they made up a blog that he's gay.He didn't care as he always has been. Jessica B! is the female on his video on Youtube called "TAKE ME AWAY" check it out!
He's not the only artist in the music business with such blatant lies from females.That's the finding we got from around the city,and it took us years to get the real facts on this issued. Now you have it first hand from the reliable source on Minneapolis's celeb.Thanks.
MN Celebrity News Team

Minneapolis, MN

#21 Nov 16, 2013
This have been a circulating rumors for quite sometime,and as a social organization working with Minneapolis's Celebrity.We decided to dig some fact on this story since Minneapolis's Rapper Accent is a celebrity. Our findings will amaze you, and how people will do anything to mess up anyone,especially musicians and athletes.
We have monitor/follow this musician around the city for quite sometime,and never suspect or seem this dude close to any dude as we see gay's man does around us.We all know how well known this artist is in the twins city,and his connections in the city.Popularity will get you in the mix of scandal like this,and for such people maximize it to their advantage. This isn't the finding we got on this artist,tho!
If anyone of you can record few years back,and if you retrospect on one of his video on YouTube calls "ANGIE GROSE {WIFEY".Check it out! They were suppose to get marry,and move to Miami and established a family of their own. However, it didn't work out,and he cancel the wedding as it was close to the date and told her he wasn't leaving anywhere,and it was over between them. We know such reaction will not go well with such a BLACK WOMAN,and she took it to the network,internet,and media..claiming "HE'S GAY!". What will you expect the media or network to do? They published it on the news and network as she said it..She also contacted his ex.Jessica.B and Julie M about her allegation that he's gay.
Those two females she contacted were also unable to anchor the artist into marriage as well. Now from one female to three females making up an imaginary story,since they all can't have him,they made up a blog that he's gay.He didn't care as he always has been. Jessica B! is the female on his video on YouTube called "TAKE ME AWAY"CHECK IT OUT!
He's not the only artist in the music business with such blatant lies from females.That's the finding we got from around the city,and it took us years to get the real facts on this issued. Now you have it first hand from the reliable source on Minnesota Celebrity News Team.Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Romney on minimum wage: 'We ought to raise it' (May '14) May 21 swedenforever 9
News Proposed high-voltage power lines raise fears i... (Apr '09) May 19 Bop 95
News Minnesota Lottery to offer online 'scratch-off'... (Mar '14) May 15 swedenforever 5
News Panel calls for bold action to fill critical sh... May 15 31 years an RN 3
News Backers push for vote on driver's licenses for ... May 14 Ron 4
News James Backstrom: Law enforcement groups oppose ... (Mar '09) May 14 Dutchman 70
News Minnesota's medicinal pot growers nearly ready ... May 6 Unknown Male 2
More from around the web