Native Mob Gang Member Sentenced to N...

Native Mob Gang Member Sentenced to Nine Years in Federal Priso...

There are 487 comments on the Minneapolis.fbi.gov story from Aug 15, 2006, titled Native Mob Gang Member Sentenced to Nine Years in Federal Priso.... In it, Minneapolis.fbi.gov reports that:

A member of the Native Mob gang was sentenced today to 108 months in federal prison for conspiring to sell 77.3 grams of crack cocaine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Minneapolis.fbi.gov.

SouthSide Boy

Moorhead, MN

#488 May 22, 2011
F8Uck you!
SouthSide Boy

Moorhead, MN

#489 May 22, 2011
NATIVE MOB!
LeecH Lake Rez

Moorhead, MN

#490 May 22, 2011
Leech Lake rezervation dem FANS need to quit hatin!,..
Nomohomos

Minneapolis, MN

#491 May 22, 2011
Native Thugs wrote:
<quoted text>
yea like we care about what ya heard!,.,.. it aint just natives raping chicks, punk @ss whiteboy, most of the native gangs dont rape girls in minnesota,.. yea i can agree witchu that (some) native have sick minds but i heard moslty white men rape lil girls,.. nd keep your nose out of CASS LAKES buissness, DONT judge people if you cant judge yourself
You can't rape because you are a bunch of d!ckless drunks.

Time to play a little cowboys and indians.
Gang member

Moorhead, MN

#492 May 23, 2011
Nomohomos wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't rape because you are a bunch of d!ckless drunks.
Time to play a little cowboys and indians.
No problem cuz i was lovin punkin out whiteboys back in highschool
Minnesota boyz

Moorhead, MN

#493 May 23, 2011
We heard!, people are goin around telling averybody that there's a WAR goin on between RED LAKE and CASS LAKE, its like RED LAKE VS CASS LAKE in shootings, stabbings, like dayum we dont get along with RED LAKERS or CASSLAKERZZ!,.. who's been winning for the last 2 years in shootings and stabbings? well looks like CASS LAKE is ahead of RED LAKE because CASS LAKERS were the first ones to start the shooting in the beginning of march 2010!, and shootings kept on happening BEFORE the triple shooting in REDBY, but still CASS LAKEERZ are on top of crimes on the reservations in MINNESOTA, well i hope CASS LAKE keeps it up and WIN the crime rate on the reservations,.. way back in 1990 CASS LAKE was still crazy back then before RED LAKERS went crazy in 2005,.. but CASS LAKE WILL ALWAYS BE THE CRAZIESTS REZ IN MINNESOTA no lie it says on the FBI files, just look up FBI crime rates, and you will see CASS LAKE has always been that way,..
NATIVE MOBB

Moorhead, MN

#494 May 24, 2011
RED LAKE gangs vs CASS LAKE gangs, Bring it RED LAKE?!!!!
maybe

Moorhead, MN

#495 May 27, 2011
More like the NATIVE MOB gang from CASS LAKE uses RED LAKERS as there bait to get around, theres nothing like CASS LAKE, the gang activity on the leech lake reservation is way stronger then any reservation in the state, and also theres nothing like KON whos one of the leaders of the NATIVE MOB GANG FROM CASS LAKE and he is from CASS LAKE, a leech laker whos been puttin in work for the MOB, and hes been plaining his HITS all along, just like he said back in 2006 to take bound of his enimies and hes been doin that, hes not a HERO but hes a HERO for the MOB, also he has control most of the SOUTHSIDE in minneapolis, a convicted killer who killed 2 people is from CASS LAKE, look at the murders on southside, most of the leech lake members been staying nd killing people in the native projectz, i believe the leech lake gang is spreading across the state, as for me im from RED LAKE, nd most of our members are not heros like any other leech laker, we baerly have RED LAKERS staying in the projectz, i just noticed how bad them people in CASS LAKE has been destroying lives,. if all the members just stayed on the leech lake reservation i know for a fact that there would be more in more murders then any reservation in the state, my reservation (red lake)is a tuff community too but theres nothing like CASS LAKE,.. nd it will kieep happening,nd i hope one day the FBI is gunna take down the native mob gang in cass lake and southside of minneapolis,...
NEW TO MINNESOTA

Spicer, MN

#496 May 27, 2011
IN THE LATE EIGHTIES THEY DID A UNIVERSITY STUDY ON NORTHERN MN AND NORTHERN WIS. "WHITE" POPULATION, THE STUDY PROVED THAT THIS AREA HAS AN "EXTREMELY RACIST POPULATION, TOWARDS NATIVE AMERICAN NEIGHBORS". AND I MUST SAY, I SEE SIGNS OF IT TODAY. ITS UNFORTUNATE. BUT ITS A FACT, AND JUDGING FROM SOME OF THESE COMMENTS MADE ON THIS PAGE IT PROVES TO STILL HOLD WEIGHT.
NONE THE LESS, IT IS A FACT THAT MANY OF THE NATIVE YOUTH SEEM TO BE INTRIGUED BY GANG BANGIN, BUT ALOT OF THAT IS DUE TO THE DE JOUR RACIST OBSTICLES ENTRENCHED IN THIS AREA.
GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL, WHITE, BROWN, ALIKE. JUST KEEP UR DUMB SHIT IN THIS STATE.
Move Back

Green Bay, WI

#497 May 27, 2011
NEW TO MINNESOTA wrote:
IN THE LATE EIGHTIES THEY DID A UNIVERSITY STUDY ON NORTHERN MN AND NORTHERN WIS. "WHITE" POPULATION, THE STUDY PROVED THAT THIS AREA HAS AN "EXTREMELY RACIST POPULATION, TOWARDS NATIVE AMERICAN NEIGHBORS". AND I MUST SAY, I SEE SIGNS OF IT TODAY. ITS UNFORTUNATE. BUT ITS A FACT, AND JUDGING FROM SOME OF THESE COMMENTS MADE ON THIS PAGE IT PROVES TO STILL HOLD WEIGHT.
NONE THE LESS, IT IS A FACT THAT MANY OF THE NATIVE YOUTH SEEM TO BE INTRIGUED BY GANG BANGIN, BUT ALOT OF THAT IS DUE TO THE DE JOUR RACIST OBSTICLES ENTRENCHED IN THIS AREA.
GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL, WHITE, BROWN, ALIKE. JUST KEEP UR DUMB SHIT IN THIS STATE.
Why don't you move to North Minneapolis and do a study on that.
your 3x3cution

Portland, OR

#498 Jun 13, 2011
Is the native mob gang the one that tags with the christmas colors hahahaha. That is funny wat a great way to mark your territory very festive. You are not real natives, you guys are an insult to your people. Real natives believed in things believe in there people, in there ancestors, in the spirits of the elders gone. All you fuckers believe in is in using drugs and drinking, and working hard on building a bad name for your selfs, good luck posers. just remember one thing YOU ARE NOT REAL NATIVES!!!!!!
Native Knob

Minneapolis, MN

#499 Jun 13, 2011
NEW TO MINNESOTA wrote:
Don't blame whitey.
Natives hate everyone including each other.
Blame the drunken parents that start the kids out with all types of health problems including AFS.
Unknown

Bemidji, MN

#500 Jun 22, 2011
jonnyz wrote:
Native Mob Gang ? Never heard of them. What are they Indians or something ?
Buhht Ayye You Made That Sounnd KIndahh Racist! And Nawwh They're Native Americans! There's Ahh Difference!
nativemobmissy

Fergus Falls, MN

#501 Jun 22, 2011
dont be talkin shiit when you dont even kno what tha f**k your talkin bout. you come up here i guarantee yo ass would get blasted fo bein a punk ass lil b***h.
NATIVE MOB FOR LIIFE.
Arch on larch

Minneapolis, MN

#502 Jun 22, 2011
The Native mobs have not yet heard of the WASHSKISHINNIANS The MOB from the BOG, and we ain't playin. Americas original ridgerunners that can whip anyone using blueberry vines and stealth.

Our mascot is a Bog Chagogwan.
eyemwhytecuzusay sew

United States

#503 Jul 28, 2011
NEW TO MINNESOTA wrote:
Welcome to Minnesota. Enjoy your stay. Make it short. Back to San Francisco with you. skol!
eyemwhytecuzusay sew

United States

#504 Jul 28, 2011
Gang member wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem cuz i was lovin punkin out whiteboys back in highschool
"Punking out"= tossing their salad.
Think about it

Minneapolis, MN

#505 Jul 30, 2011
eyemwhytecuzusaysew wrote:
<quoted text>
"Punking out"= tossing their salad.
I did some time in the 80's and a punk was a queer.
Guys that wore saggy pants were queers and wore their pants low to show they were taken. today's youth think that makes them thugs but don't realize their dads, uncles and brothers were prison bitches.
Think about it

Minneapolis, MN

#507 Jul 30, 2011
Dat Tru wrote:
<quoted text> And, I thought it was because they don't allow belts in prison and the young punks were emulating the males in their lives who had all done time. Either way, what mother lets her kid walk out the door looking like a no-brain thug?
The lower the pants the lower the I.Q.

Hell, they are barely human.
NATIVEGANGSTER14 -7

Minneapolis, MN

#509 Aug 3, 2011
NATIVE GANGTER IS ALL U NEED TO KNOW WE OUT HERE WAITING FOR U SLOBS TO ACT UP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Governor's order seeks to make Minnesota more b... 5 hr Stephany McDowell 21
News Al Franken: Health reform has made a difference... (Sep '10) Aug 22 Vote Trump 245
News Is Minnesota's welfare system a magnet -- or ju... (May '09) Aug 20 Fedup 272
News Biz briefs: Pollo Campero opening first Minneso... (Dec '10) Aug 19 Rick 5
News Suspects in 2 Separate Burglaries at U of M Bui... Aug 8 Go Blue Forever 1
News Stopped 52 times by police: Was it racial profi... Aug 3 King Kong 155
Open Borders Libertarian Gary Johnson NO Way Aug 1 so you know 1
More from around the web