My Story of Gang Stalking, Corruption...

My Story of Gang Stalking, Corruption and Domestic Terrorism

Posted in the Minnesota Forum

Debra Matheny Hibbing MN

Omaha, NE

#1 Oct 15, 2013
Please LIKE & SHARE with all your Minnesota friends on Facebook and elsewhere. Especially St. Louis County and the Range Cities Area!

My Story of Gang Stalking, Corruption and Domestic Terrorism.

In order to get the full scope of what the St Louis County Sheriff Office, the Hibbing Police Department, Richard Sellman attorney at law, assisted by elite private sector accomplices, Gerald and Judy Clark (my neighbors), and others of the community, I have compiled all my material (Evidentiary Facts) in one place. My father an Army Vet was murdered by the stalkers, under the guise of healthcare. Facts concerning the cover up of his murder are posted here.

Thank You,
Deb Matheny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Warren in Minnesota: 'The game is rigged' (Oct '14) Oct 18 Le Jimbo 24
News Chelsea Clinton rallies the faithful in Twin Ci... (Feb '16) Oct 15 Stop Sr Discrimin... 49
Hillarys Signs (Jan '16) Oct 15 Stop Sr Discrimin... 5
Do Not Get Flu Shots at a Grocery Store Pharmacy Oct 14 Senior Discrimina... 1
News Romney on minimum wage: 'We ought to raise it' (May '14) Oct 11 Rigged System 21
Muderapolis Oct 3 Clinton 0 Trump 1 1
Recommended Life Coach in Minnesota? Sep 28 just_find 1
More from around the web