Minnesota, Hennepin County argue over...

Minnesota, Hennepin County argue over gay marriage ban defense

There are 6 comments on the www.sctimes.com story from Sep 14, 2012, titled Minnesota, Hennepin County argue over gay marriage ban defense. In it, www.sctimes.com reports that:

Lawyers for the state of Minnesota and Hennepin County quarreled in court Friday over which one's responsible for defending the state's ban on gay marriage against a lawsuit that's moving forward as a statewide vote on the definition of marriage also looms.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.sctimes.com.

Junior Esquire

United States

#1 Sep 14, 2012
I'm proud of Minnesota!
The lawyers are quarreling over who gets the privilege of defending that great State against the dark specter of homosexuality!
Hussain the Terrible

Anchorage, AK

#2 Sep 14, 2012
Minnesota people are NUTs!

The libs let in many Somolies that now run kidnap rings for young white girls for prostitution and white slavery.

Gotta luv them libs, intellectuals you know!

FaFoxy

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#3 Sep 14, 2012
Junior Esquire wrote:
I'm proud of Minnesota!
The lawyers are quarreling over who gets the privilege of defending that great State against the dark specter of homosexuality!
"dark spector" means "FUN", rite ?

:)
hi hi

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Sep 14, 2012
So funny to me that this *actually* reflects the fact that they're likely getting sick of having to pour all their time, effort and money into this. It's become very, very expensive for them. It's draining them,*but they're not gonna stop for anything*!

Moreover, what is with the "difficulty" of a lawsuit? A federal lawsuit could be filed at any time.
Ole Svendsen

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Sep 15, 2012
Junior Esquire wrote:
I'm proud of Minnesota!
Minnesota doesn't want lawyers or their queers that keep suing Chick-fil-A.
Minnesotans love Chick-fil-A and we hate queers.
Case closed.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#6 Sep 15, 2012
A game of hot potato?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Minnesota becomes 12th state to OK gay marriage (May '13) Jun 1 Joe Balls 1,876
News Minnesota Lottery to offer online 'scratch-off'... (Mar '14) May '16 ismail ibrahim 12
News Al Franken: Health reform has made a difference... (Sep '10) May '16 Not Low Income Se... 241
News Romney on minimum wage: 'We ought to raise it' (May '14) May '16 Sorosing On 19
News Thousands Join Shingle Lawsuit (Aug '08) May '16 CORP CRIME REPORT 116
News Lawmakers mourn, remember music icon Prince Apr '16 Sterkfontein Swar... 26
News Minnesota Case Re-Opens Wounds Among Somalis (Oct '12) Apr '16 Dacar 14
More from around the web