Rick Haglund: Right-to-work has further divided Michigan's public policy discussions

Mar 3, 2013 Full story: MLive.com

What did right-to-work backers expect - that the unions would just quietly accept a law that that threatens their viability? Thousands of supporters rallied at the State Capitol grounds in Lansing last December, and the anger over right-to-work hasn't subsided, as evidenced by lawsuits and more.

Full Story
celticwarriors

Bradenton, FL

#1 Mar 4, 2013
pRick Snyper's attacks on unions and his dire mistreatment of the poor and the middle class will haunt him for the rest of his life. Too bad he didn't think of that before stripping our citizens of our democratic rights. No one likes or respects a dictator.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#2 Mar 4, 2013
celticwarriors wrote:
pRick Snyper's attacks on unions and his dire mistreatment of the poor and the middle class will haunt him for the rest of his life. Too bad he didn't think of that before stripping our citizens of our democratic rights. No one likes or respects a dictator.
So, following that line of logic, I guess no one likes or respects Obama either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michigan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Critics Claim Religious Freedom Act Legalizes B... 2 hr scs2011 11
Gay Michigan? 4 hr scs2011 4
Jackson wants to raze 400 homes in blight fight 4 hr scs2011 3
Michigan to vote on 7 percent sales tax for roads 4 hr scs2011 2
Michigan divides up $75 million in federal fund... Dec 18 reality is a crutch 1
Irish unlikely to reach top (Nov '06) Dec 18 Sneaky Pete 19
has anyone gotten sick after eating at subway (Nov '08) Dec 18 simm 65
More from around the web